UFC 250

I rewatched gm3 last fight, lol with Derron Winn.. some guys flame Gastelum that he isnt making 170lbs because he likes burittos. Derron Winn is a fat midget who should fight at 170lbs or even 155lbs but instead he fought even at lhw <45>

Disgrace for all AKA fighters, dude isnt even ufc material, they keep him there only because he is friend of Cormier and Khabib

I'm picking Formiga to outstrike Perez to unanimous decision.
If GM3 doesn't submit Heinish, he'll find himself in very sticky split decision situation. This fight is a mess
Assuncao to knock out Cody. Assuncao is slow footed counter right hand guy and Cody doesn't learn
And the upset of the night, I pick Spencer to make her best Cat Zingano impersonation, taking a bunch of beating and comming back when Nunes is dead tired and finishing her to shock the world
giphy.gif

If GM3 doesn't submit Heinish, he'll find himself in very sticky split decision situation. This fight is a mess
Assuncao to knock out Cody. Assuncao is slow footed counter right hand guy and Cody doesn't learn
And the upset of the night, I pick Spencer to make her best Cat Zingano impersonation, taking a bunch of beating and comming back when Nunes is dead tired and finishing her to shock the world
giphy.gif
I like Spencer too. We know how tough she is after going 3 rounds with Cyborg. I think Nunes has been gassed up a little bit by the UFC with all the GOAT talk (I mean literally everytime Rogan or Anik or whoever it is says her name, it's "the greatest female fighter of all time Amanda Nunes!"). It's annoying, but I think Spencer has a shot.

Lets be real, first round or 2 Spencer is a punching bag. It's better to livebet her at extraordinary + odds and count your profits when Nunes gasses.

Rocky was suppose to make a comeback too.
Rocky has no grappling, Spencer might finish Nunes on the ground.

giphy.gif
Naah Perez should win that, Formiga is 35 years old and second Perez is a bad match up for him. Good wrestling and decent striking, Formigas grappling is overrated, he has nothing from his back

Rocky was suppose to make a comeback too.
I thought that too. Before I watched tape on her. But after that it was clear as day Rocky had nothing for Amanda. Not even tire your opponent by getting beat up chance. She is slow footed, low volume, not good enough wrestler or grappler. There's just nothing there. And she came back after that snowmobile accident if my memory is right. Spencer is a little bit different case.
Naah Perez should win that, Formiga is 35 years old and second Perez is a bad match up for him. Good wrestling and decent striking, Formigas grappling is overrated, he has nothing from his back
You might be right. I am not too confident in that pick myself. My arguments are that Perez' wrestling is indeed good, but I feel his striking is worse than it seems. He is athletic and this hides a lot of flaws and Formiga is more than a decent striker in my opinion. Yes, he is old and not the athlete Perez is, but he just feels like the smarter pick to me.

I thought that too. Before I watched tape on her. But after that it was clear as day Rocky had nothing for Amanda. Not even tire your opponent by getting beat up chance. She is slow footed, low volume, not good enough wrestler or grappler. There's just nothing there. And she came back after that snowmobile accident if my memory is right. Spencer is a little bit different case.
You might be right. I am not too confident in that pick myself. My arguments are that Perez' wrestling is indeed good, but I feel his striking is worse than it seems. He is athletic and this hides a lot of flaws and Formiga is more than a decent striker in my opinion. Yes, he is old and not the athlete Perez is, but he just feels like the smarter pick to me.
He smoked Jose Torres bad in stand up, at this odds he is a gift like Landwehr

He smoked Jose Torres bad in stand up, at this odds he is a gift like Landwehr

I was on Landwehr and gave very specific reasons why his ML and dec lines had value (namely that Elkins face would look EXACTLY like it ended up looking and that influences judges) but let's not act like that wasn't a super close fight. Nate was barely a dog, and a lot of people thought Elkins won.

I was on Landwehr and gave very specific reasons why his ML and dec lines had value (namely that Elkins face would look EXACTLY like it ended up looking and that influences judges) but let's not act like that wasn't a super close fight. Nate was barely a dog, and a lot of people thought Elkins won.
Elkins looks like a joke, carma is a bitch he didnt shake hand with Nate what gave him a L in record.

Perez will probably win, I give him 70% win chance

Elkins looks like a joke, carma is a bitch he didnt shake hand with Nate what gave him a L in record.

You've ascended into a meme unto yourself Wik. I dont even know how to combat this type of analysis anymore.

Not that it's relevant to this thread but Landwehr won cause he suddenly developed TDD after being easily wrestlefucked in all his pre-UFC fights.

Not that it's relevant to this thread but Landwehr won cause he suddenly developed TDD after being easily wrestlefucked in all his pre-UFC fights.

He still BARELY won, and I was on his ML and dec lines. But yes, he actually fought for underhooks and didn't accept bottom nonstop which always helps to not give away rounds.

giphy.gif

I think the exact opposite. Perez will outstrike Formiga, Heinisch will dominate GM3, Cody to outpoint Assuncao, and Nunes to KO Spence.

Walter-Whites-Smooth-Wink-On-Breaking-Bad.gif

I think the exact opposite. Perez will outstrike Formiga, Heinisch will dominate GM3, Cody to outpoint Assuncao, and Nunes to KO Spence.

Walter-Whites-Smooth-Wink-On-Breaking-Bad.gif

GM3 accepts bottom way too easily, BUT, he also never stops working and is pretty good with his sweeps and sub attacks. Ian is the better wrestler and athlete, should be able to put GM3 on his back consistently. But man his cardio looked piss poor 2 fights ago vs Brunson.

I honestly don't know what to make of that fight. I guess I favor Ian slightly, but the line kinda seems spot on. No value to be had with Ian -140 or GM3 +120.

GM3 accepts bottom way too easily, BUT, he also never stops working and is pretty good with his sweeps and sub attacks. Ian is the better wrestler and athlete, should be able to put GM3 on his back consistently. But man his cardio looked piss poor 2 fights ago vs Brunson.

I honestly don't know what to make of that fight. I guess I favor Ian slightly, but the line kinda seems spot on. No value to be had with Ian -140 or GM3 +120.

In the UK you can get him at -110 atm so quite a difference, but I feel comfortable with the bet as GM3 just looks so piss poor in the stand up that I think he is going to get worked and will need to do some work with TD's to win which is going to be difficult against Ian.

This is yet further proof that Jordie understands nothing about the grappling arts and should be safely ignored for that reason alone.

He looked fine against Omari, Heinish and Perez is my parlay for this event.

Back