UFC 250

Cody/Assuncao at evens right now.

Here's me trying to cap Cody Garbrandt these days:

200.webp

200.webp
Lmao. Cody prolly gonna get KO'd again. He's much better when dudes are coming at him and a punch magnet when hes going forward.

Lmao. Cody prolly gonna get KO'd again. He's much better when dudes are coming at him and a punch magnet when hes going forward.

Yeah but dat performance vs Dom...he had to be the aggressor and he was just f'ing masterful at anticipating where Dom would be and hitting that spot instead of swinging at where Dom was only to miss. "Leading the target" so to speak. And then...he turns into a clown who can't help but brawl the second someone touches his chin. Assuncao doesn't have power either, unlike Dillasnake or Munhoz who both hit like trucks for the division.

It's not often that I have no clue how to cap a fight but this one may end up being one of them ha ha.

200.webp

If I could find even money for Cody I would take that asap. I doubt the odds will stay that way for long.

Cody is nowhere even vs assuncao. I would hammer that line. Assuncao is like 38 yrs old and slow.

Good odds for Heinisch, he is a bad matchup for gm3

Ian is slippery when it comes to the wrestling and grappling but I think GM3 has improved on the feet to the point he might just keep it there.

I think Garbrant gets KO'ed again

200.webp
Last I checked he was -138 in my bookie, got excited reading this and went to place a bet only to see him at -150 now lol :/

Last I checked he was -138 in my bookie, got excited reading this and went to place a bet only to see him at -150 now lol :/
I was about to say the same thing. I hadn't checked the odds before, but yeah, now Cody is -150. Meh.

He was -110 on 5d earlier today, I swear. Wish I'd have pulled the trigger ha ha, he's -155 now.

Another sick, slick fight card! and again for now it seems to be lacking more fights anyone here know how many more fights going to happen for UFC 250?

Pitolo hasn't much chance here going up in weight. He didn't look at all big at 170

Back