UFC 248 Adesanya vs Romero

This cracked me up. Don't see him beating Stylebender but his power is no joke.

Looks like Zhang and her team are doing two week in Thailand then finishing up the last two weeks at the ufc PI.
*Edit Looks like Zhang has left Thailand for Abu Dhabi to avoid potential health risk.

Last edited:

Schmo interviews Cannonier here about the Till fight, Cannonier says he's fighting on the card and then they start discussing Wideman coming back to middle weight and where he should stand in the rankings. They don't openly say it, but basically if Till doesn't take the fight Cannonier will be fighting Wideman.

Another death sentence for the Chris.

Yup Yoel is still a freak if nature, backing Izzy here but Yoel ISD is alway possible.

Last edited:
Zero chance of getting Cannonier vs Till on this card now, Cannonier has a torn peck and is having surgery next week and will be out for months... I was more interested in this fight then anything else on the card

Zero chance of getting Cannonier vs Till on this card now, Cannonier has a torn peck and is having surgery next week and will be out for months... I was more interested in this fight then anything else on the card

Anderson Silva as his replacement would be good.

Man, they are really fucking up with PPVs. I don't see how people can justify paying for this. It's not that they have a bad main event, but the main cards are just weak overall. The card tonight is better.

Man, they are really fucking up with PPVs. I don't see how people can justify paying for this. It's not that they have a bad main event, but the main cards are just weak overall. The card tonight is better.
ESPN giving the UFC a flat fee per PPV really started to see the decline in quality...

Not much incentive for the UFC to stack a card now

Surprised JJ price improving. Take out Zhang's finishing flurries and her standing volume is not great/doesn't check leg kicks/hasn't really proven much cardio.

Surprised JJ price improving. Take out Zhang's finishing flurries and her standing volume is not great/doesn't check leg kicks/hasn't really proven much cardio.

I'll probably be on Zhang but hoping for a better price.

JJ is getting chinny and I love Zhang's physicality.

When in doubt, always fade the girl with fake tits.

What do we think about hubbard/madsen?

-245 on madsen feels wide af

I'll probably be on Zhang but hoping for a better price.

JJ is getting chinny and I love Zhang's physicality.

When in doubt, always fade the girl with fake tits.
I just don't think Zhang's going to be able to win a decision without hurting JJ 3 times, and this is Women's Strawweight. Don't play people on power edge when they don't also have a significant conditioning/volume edge at WSW IMO.

Yo Gug did you say something about conditioning?
If I had to use one word I'd say
disciplined

Love those footwork drills to Metallica

This is a very interesting fight card! and it happens right before my birthday!

i'm rolling with joanna at +150, plenty of value imo i favor her outright.

Gerald Meerschaert is an easy pick for me, can't take Winn seriously

Back