UFC 247 Jones vs Reyes

Morono Decision +170
While his KO line is +405
For anyone here who favors him and has juice allergies

Giles has bad grappling and worse fight IQ. If I'm not mistaken he has only fought two southpaws Cummings, and Meerschaert neither time went well.
Even with the size difference on short notice I've got to stab Krause at -150.
Seems like Giles best chance here is a KO so doesn't go the distance at +120 looks good and they could both hit.
*Edit Herb Dean trying to be the first ref to kill a man and GM3 was ready to remove the body

Last edited:
I went with a Pilarte decision over Newson. Seems to have a decent ground game but so does Newson, I'm pretty sure there won't be a finish in this fight either.

Betfair (UK) +210 on the Jones / Reyes fight going to a decision, This fight has close decision win written all over it. I've probably over bet on the fight due to this card being shit but it is what it is.

Think she finishes or gets the decision?
Mainly hoping it goes the distance but Shev is looking small here
+5.5 cashes if shevchenko wins 48-47, 48-47, 49-46.

i think it's going to be a dogshit fight, and it's entirely possible choo choo steals a round (and possibly 2)

Giles has bad grappling and worse fight IQ. If I'm not mistaken he has only fought two southpaws Cummings, and Meerschaert neither time went well.
Even with the size difference on short notice I've got to stab Krause at -150.
Seems like Giles best chance here is a KO so doesn't go the distance at +120 looks good and they could both hit.
*Edit Herb Dean trying to be the first ref to kill a man and GM3 was ready to remove the body

Sucks that Krause didn't open as the dog considering less than 24hr notice and Giles is the bigger guy. Agreed though I think Krause wins, unfortunately still not available in my bookie so he'll be steamed by the time he does probably.

edit: just as I say that they've added him at -138. Will likely play that but want his ITD prop still waiting on it. Easy submission for Krause.

Last edited:
Sucks that Krause didn't open as the dog considering less than 24hr notice and Giles is the bigger guy. Agreed though I think Krause wins, unfortunately still not available in my bookie so he'll be steamed by the time he does probably.
Yea 5dimes has him but Bovada does not atm. As long as Krause is in shape I like him up to -225, if I'm not mistaken he owns Glory mma so he should be good.
Giles doesn't seem to do well against southpaws, and his bad instincts leave massive holes in his defensive grappling.
He might be stronger but James has shown more than enough crafty TD's/trips to highlight his advantage here.
He got Alex White to the ground with a flying armbar attempt.

This may sound like a weird perspective, but I think Giles would have better luck with Krause without the short notice. I think Krause is the more skilled fighter just about everywhere besides maybe clinching along the fence and wrestling. With that said, I don't think Giles will have much success on the ground and Krause can probably wear him out. A solid gameplan for Giles would probably be clinch on the fence, stall a bit, separate + strike, clinch more, takedown, let him back up, etc. Basically grind and stall to a decision. We all know Giles can't really follow a gameplan and he hasn't had a chance to make one anyway. I think he'll wear out in this fight and end up in bad spots. I think Krause gets a late finish.

I went with a Pilarte decision over Newson. Seems to have a decent ground game but so does Newson, I'm pretty sure there won't be a finish in this fight either.
I could see it, I parlayed the crap out of Newson NSC at +125. I think he will be really hard to put away and like his striking better. Though he may not find his range.
*Edit crap after typing it out just realized I parlayed Newson NSC with like everything.
Well hope this kid is as tough as he looks.

Last edited:
Cry havoc and let slip the dogs of war!

Latifi looked better at 205 gotta think he is here for the check

edit: just as I say that they've added him at -138. Will likely play that but want his ITD prop still waiting on it. Easy submission for Krause.
bovada still wont post it up either.
hoping to see some props before fight.
krause itd might be a fat line. and he is likely to get a sub

Shocked by how many people are taking a mid-tier WW on 1-day notice as a fav vs a MW with a full camp who has legit skills, just bad fight IQ. Took some Giles +145.

Shocked by how many people are taking a mid-tier WW on 1-day notice as a fav vs a MW with a full camp who has legit skills, just bad fight IQ. Took some Giles +145.
Krause is 188m and Giles 182m, So Krause is bigger, just a half inch reach difference and Krause is a long way better grappler than Giles and Giles loves to grapple against better competition and get sub.
Krause got a own gym with legit training parnerts, Giles got a full time job and never a good gameplan.

Re: Giles/Krause

Too many unknown variables to consider. 24 hours notice who knows what type of shape Krause is in. Who knows how the weight could factor in. Even stumblin fumblin buffoon Jesse Taylor out muscled him to a RNC, albeit it was a long time ago and Taylor was likely on steroids but he was just larger in size.

Giles before he went into the police force was a pretty fast and athletic prospect. Has good explosive hips. The guy works the night shift though and that’s a really tough transition to be fighting and normal people hours. Dude had a tough fight with Ryan Spann who would be wayyyy too big for Krause.

There’s a lot to consider. Giles doesn’t like southpaws cuz he really fights behind his jab but Krause also likes his orthodox jab but can switch stances.

Anyone betting on Youssef Zala thoughts on him? he seems to have legit chance. I am also betting Jones sub win.

Krause was active in the WEC/Strikeforce grappling tournament recently. He even snagged the guillotine on King Mo. I don't think the short notice thing hurts a guy like him much who is always in shape and always around the fight game. The size difference is a valid point, but man, Cummings was only one fight removed from WW himself. I just don't think the stylistic matchup is in his favor at all. Krause will make him work throughout, and I really think Giles needs a good gameplan here which he doesn't have the luxury of practicing.

Lots of value on Lewis round 2 and 3 props imo +500 and up was surprised to see it so high. Latifi gassing in 2nd half of fight and getting ko'd is how I see it going.
Black Beast Round 3 +1100. BB fight well in spurts when he is tired.

Back