• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

UFC 243 PBP/Discussion

Tuivasa is a can, not athletic, no gas tank no grappling and his power is over rated... And with all that I still expected Spivak to be worse, happy for the guy.

Spivak submission was such an obvious prop at big odds. Tai kinda sucks. No more juicy parlays from me.

Out of all 3 big underdogs on this card, I was the most dismissive of Spivak's chances. How stupid am I? He is the underdog that faced the most manageable task. Yeah, he was no +400, but still a big dog.
Jake and Megan are not opponents that you can just survive the 1st couple of minutes and then pounce beause they are shit tired, and they doesn't have obvious, easily exploitable flaws.

Iaquinta+105 EASY MONEY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! im 6-2 overall

I need Hooker to win for any chance of a profit tonight on my bets

Added more on Iaquinta.

Hooker is legit, I think if Al can mix up his wrestling with his strikes though he'll win. Al is better on the ground.

I like Al, but added more to Hooker: Dan Hooker (-13) vs Al Iaquinta $260.00 for $200.00

I've got Iaquinta at +150. Most worried about him getting robbed, worried but less so about him legit losing 29-28. Not worried about the KO.

Finally, a high level fight...

Finally, a high level fight...

More like "mid-level", honestly.

It's just that the rest of this card is low-level trash. Some of this stuff I wouldn't bother showing up early for if it was on a Bellator prelim as an audience member.

Al walkin out to sopranos theme again. Badass

Al needs to move down to FW, he is being overpowered here.

Not competitive so far.

Back