UFC 243 PBP/Discussion

The UFC really wants Israel to win this and look good doing so. They are pushing for a new star, and they think he could be it.

Adesanya ML, starts round 3, over 2½, over 3½, Adesanya round 4, Adesanya round 5, Whittaker round 4, Whittaker round 5, fight ends in round 4, fight ends in round 5, Adesanya, by decision & Draw.

Thing is, there is 10 times as much MMA talent now as in 2006. They could increase their number of cards while STILL retaining the same caliber of talent as back then so long as they

-Cut back slightly on the number of cards.
-Cut back slightly on the number of fights. Sitting through 12-14 fights while paying close attention is hard for degenerate bettors, let alone normal people. Most people don't show up until the main card, anyways.
-Stop releasing solid fighters to pick up 1-0 WMMA thots like Bea Malecki.

Of course, that would cut into short-term profits, so fuck the long-term, amirite?
the more fights the more soft lines there are. I love things as they are.

If you don't have wrestling in mind when fighting that dude you are a fool

Before the KD was about to say I hope whit stops throwing so hard and fast but he wont, now I'm suddenly less worried.

I guess my stream is a little behind. But i thought Whittaker was winning just barely due to activity, but that knock down definitely gives it to Adesanya

I know it's his style, but Izzy with his hands down is worrying me.

$2,671.76 $5,195.09 Pending 2 Team Parlay
Pending 10/5/19 11:30pm UFC Fighting 1001 Israel Adesanya -120* vs Robert Whittaker
Win 10/5/19 11:00pm UFC Fighting 1101 Daniel Hooker -165* vs Al Iaquinta

Whittaker just could not handle that range and movement. LAnded as best he could, but nothing solid.

Big cash there on Israel ml and itd and fdngtd

Whitaker way too reckless in there vs that speed

giphy.gif

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
youhaveayds
Back