• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

UFC 243 PBP/Discussion

Should be Spivak’s round but in Australia with that Jumeau/Lima split who da fuq knows

Tai has some of the worst TDD I've ever seen in the UFC

1-0 Spivac Tuivasa loses this his ass is gone PFL Season 3 here he comes

Live bet the other dude at +230 after the 3rd TD

Tui looked defeated on that last punch he got hit with, I thnk he thinks hes going to lose

Wow. Tuiviasa's grappling is regional level. Maybe worse.

Didn't bet Spivak at +140 after round 1 because Tuivasa was getting up so easily and was hurting him with strikes.

Silly me; Tuivasa got tired, and has improved exactly zero off his back since his fight against JDS.

Between Hunt and Tuivasa being embarrassed here last year, Tuivasa being beaten by Ivanov, and Tuivasa and Tafa being destroyed tonight, so much for those "warrior" Samoan heavyweights, huh?

Always thought people overrated how easy live bet is. 2/2 tonight

If you didnt have to ring up to do it here itd be amazing

live betting is so much easier than pre betting i might have to rethink my approach

I am tracking my stats and i think 80% of my profit was livebetting. But it works better in combination obviously. And would be way better if it was 80 % prebetting succes as i dont have to sit for hours watching the fights lmao.(Some days, i rather sleep, euro here lol).

Didn't bet Spivak at +140 after round 1 because Tuivasa was getting up so easily and was hurting him with strikes.

Silly me; Tuivasa got tired, and has improved exactly zero off his back since his fight against JDS.

Between Hunt and Tuivasa being embarrassed here last year, Tuivasa being beaten by Ivanov, and Tuivasa and Tafa being destroyed tonight, so much for those "warrior" Samoan heavyweights, huh?

That whole crew is trash. Tyson Pedro has also been upset a bunch of times to Latifi, OSP, and Shogun at +400. They just find ways to lose

Got spivak at +305. Way too wide for HW at this level

Back