PBP UFC 241: Cormier vs. Miocic 2: Main Card PBP Discussion - 10:00pm ET/7:00pm PT

WOW! What an amazing fight! Romero nearly won. Great win for Costa!

Romero was robbed. The new ufc clown costa was in trouble with a 42 years old opponent.

hghghsghdp jpoosjgk hgkh kgdhshgks hhfdhhfhh meathooks gshhshhhhhh

The part of his brain that makes his mouth move is faster than the part that actually comes up with words to say.

WOW! What an incredible fight! Cormier did really well. Stipe made superb adjustments, great win for Stipe and congratulations to him on winning the title again!

Enjoy that belt now Miocic! You won’t have it for a very long time.

NGANNOU is coming for your bitter ass, he will fuck you up this time.

Lol. Ngannou is highly overrated. If looks could kill he'd be impressive. But they can't, and he's not.

giphy.gif

Why is there a overhead camera in the bathroom..?

Stipe finishing DC like that was fucking awesome, two time HW champ baby!!

I know some others are disagreeing- but i would love to see DC vs. Stipe 3. Not sure if Cormier
prefers that or the Jones fight. However, this is the trilogy i would rather see, than Cormier
cutting to LHW.

Bonuses went to

Costa/Romero FOTN
Miocic - POTN
Worthy - POTN

Romero was robbed. The new ufc clown costa was in trouble with a 42 years old opponent.
You say that like it’s an insult or like no one else had trouble with him. Dude is in better shape than 99.9% of the world and was an Olympian wrestler. Doesn’t matter if he’s 42.

Lol unlike you I don’t gamble on fights. I take sure trades on longs, shorts and calls. 5k is easy opening 30 min. money, and the market is open 5 days a week, you do the math, this doesn’t even include my swings and long term holds.

Thoughts on bitcoin? Get out now?

cause stipe sat on the sidelines for over a year salty and crying, and his legions of white supremacist fans made him believe he only lost cause of an eyepoke lol

Tough end of your night at the ANTIFA watch party eh?

I don't watch fights these days but I went back and watched DC and SM 1 then 2.

A couple of things stood out, DC was in way better shape and both of them were much faster. Incredible toughness shown and man, once that body shot was opened it was all over. Absolutely the perfect time in the fight to completely screw DCs reactions. Credit to SM being able to shift gears and deliver the finish.

Not sure I care about a 3rd, looks like they'd both have a chance but that looked like the best DC. Who knows? Not me, I'm a rube.

Thoughts on bitcoin? Get out now?
No clue bro I’ve never held a position in it, I think fundamentally it’s good, but based on technicals which there isn’t really any, it could be overpriced but there’s not enough info to know for sure so it’s risky. If I knew more, at best I’d day trade it and never hold it even overnight. Basically hold and risk getting burned or buy back in everyday should it stay bullish.

Back