PBP UFC 241: Cormier vs. Miocic 2: Main Card PBP Discussion - 10:00pm ET/7:00pm PT

Jackonfire

BMF Mod
Staff member
Senior Moderator
Reaction score

rEjfgjK.jpg

Main Card (PPV - 10:00pm ET/7:00pm PT)
265lbs Daniel Cormier (22-1, 1NC) vs. Stipe Miocic (18-3)
170lbs Anthony Pettis (22-8) vs. Nate Diaz (19-11)
185lbs Yoel Romero (13-3) vs. Paulo Costa (12-0)
145lbs Gabriel Benítez (21-6) vs. Sodiq Yusuff (9-1)
185lbs Derek Brunson (19-7) vs. Ian Heinisch (13-1)

fc9RiCD.png

NOTE: We are implementing a new feature called LIVE THREADS. To enable them, click on your status bar (your username on top of the screen) and go down to "Join User Groups". If you join in on the "Live Threads" usergroup, you will automatically be a part of this.

What it means is that you will no longer have to refresh the thread when viewing it, as new posts will be added automatically. If you encounter any issues with Live Threads, please contact an administrator

Is that real ad for the event? Three great fights?

<{Joewithit}>

I mean I agree with that but it sounds like the rest is shit

<36>

So what's the overall vibe? Is Stipe gonna get his revenge or will Cormier as usual beat everybody but Jones?

Is that real ad for the event? Three great fights?

<{Joewithit}>

I mean I agree with that but it sounds like the rest is shit

<36>
Nah. Just an image I found and decided to use. I think its from something on YouTube

So i typically order UFC pay per views through the playstation network for a cost of around $55. I went to pre order it this morning and it said i needed to get ESPN+. Then, once in ESPN+, it is telling me that not only do I have to buy ESPN+, but the full price of the pay per view too. This seems absolutely ridiculous. I am not looking to spend $80 to watch the fights tonight. Does anyone have an alternative method or work around?

I'll be posting from the event later. Will be posting pics and vids of my shitty seats up from the rafters of Honda Center after arrival. This will be my first event. If any veterans have any suggestions or advice for what I should do at the event, please tell me.

upload_2019-8-17_15-14-46.png
upload_2019-8-17_15-15-34.png

Can't wait to see the two best friends go head to head again.

I want Stipe, Diaz, and Romero to win but my picks are:

DC 3rd round TKO
Pettis decision
Romero 3rd round TKO

rEjfgjK.jpg

Main Card (PPV - 10:00pm ET/7:00pm PT)
265lbs Daniel Cormier (22-1, 1NC) vs. Stipe Miocic (18-3)
170lbs Anthony Pettis (22-8) vs. Nate Diaz (19-11)
185lbs Yoel Romero (13-3) vs. Paulo Costa (12-0)
145lbs Gabriel Benítez (21-6) vs. Sodiq Yusuff (9-1)
185lbs Derek Brunson (19-7) vs. Ian Heinisch (13-1)

fc9RiCD.png

NOTE: We are implementing a new feature called LIVE THREADS. To enable them, click on your status bar (your username on top of the screen) and go down to "Join User Groups". If you join in on the "Live Threads" usergroup, you will automatically be a part of this.

What it means is that you will no longer have to refresh the thread when viewing it, as new posts will be added automatically. If you encounter any issues with Live Threads, please contact an administrator
Sherdog-mic5-REPRESENT.jpg

IN!

Stipe
Pettis
Double KO
Benitez
Brunson

Back