PBP UFC 241: Cormier vs. Miocic 2: Main Card PBP Discussion - 10:00pm ET/7:00pm PT

Romero did the impossible, he was able to beat the pretty away from Rockhold AND Costa? That shouldnt be possible

This dumbass at the post fight press conference is suggesting Romero faked the groin strike.

Do we think that happened? It looked low.

Stipe on the post fight is money as well.

@paynebringer
Hey man....just wanna say big up to your tapology predictions on tonight's event..... 49th overall is excellent, with 9 outta 12 right. Good work.

sure beat my bad predictions tonight, lol.

I think Cormier found seemed to lose energy quicker when they were clinching and even after that extended exchange after the takedown. Grappling with a big guy who has reasonable wrestling seemed to put DC off the grappling. Probably felt it was more energy efficient to stand if the fight wore on.
Stipe was nervous initially and it showed, but he got more comfortable as the fight went on. If they fought 100 times I'd see Stipe winning 75.

Worthy in the post fight is so gracious. Great to see

Stipe really failed to utilize his reach and length in the first two rounds, combined with limited head movement. Thought he would've utilized Jones' approach more, but holy hell, that 4th round destruction was worth it. Incredible!
yeah I didnt see that coming. Stipe looked honestly a bit lost in the first 3 rounds, like he just did NOT have a solid plan to beat DC, and his footwork and head movement were, as ever, almost static, and DC was just playing with him a bit. But then....4th round, either he realized, or his corner did, WORK THE BODY, and he socked DC with 7 or 8 solid left-hooks to the liver/left-gut area and DC took a few but the last one clearly hurt him and then Miocic went up top with surprising power and accuracy and that was that.

I just thought Miocic was gassed out and didnt have a tactic to win that fight but I was totally wrong, so respect to the guy for the TKO win in the 4th.

I explain by saying you were part of a group of idiots, lol

Lol, So Jon Jones and Rafael Dos Anjos are idiots? More like you’re abusing too many substances there kiddo.

Yoel won rounds 2-3. So idk how they got a UD for Costa. And everybody who actually watches the fight agrees. Just look at Twitter Christ sake.

Lol, So Jon Jones and Rafael Dos Anjos are idiots? More like you’re abusing too many substances there kiddo.

Yoel won rounds 2-3. So idk how they got a UD for Costa. And everybody who actually watches the fight agrees. Just look at Twitter Christ sake.

Calm down. Shut up. Stop using the opinions of others to form you own, lemming. Enjoy.

I'M A FUCKING MILLIONAIRE SHUT THE FUCK UP. IT'S NOT ABOUT MONEY ANYMORE. AND FUCK YOUR AV, TROLL.

4,600 is one or two mornings of women's tennis. I make 2k a night sometimes JUST IN BONUS MONEY I move so much weight if I'm on one. More money than you've ever made or seen in your life.
You reek of insecurity, I could care less how much you have or make, I’m just loling at how you think you’re some big shot but use strats anyone can follow with a bit of money. I’m not getting in a dick measuring contest with a guy who’s excited over a 4 figure pay day lol.

You reek of insecurity, I could care less how much you have or make, I’m just loling at how you think you’re some big shot but use strats anyone can follow with a bit of money. I’m not getting in a dick measuring contest with a guy who’s excited over a 4 figure pay day lol.
Big shot no. Record-setter top .3% in the world, yes.

I said I didnt even want the 12k. That's a nice room in Vegas for two weeks... that's it. Straight up. I have virtually no concept of money anymore. Whatsoever.

No bounty for Cormier tonight though Dana White will no doubt look out for him for being a good company boy!

No bounty for Cormier tonight though Dana White will no doubt look out for him for being a good company boy!
His "GOAT" legacy is dead. That's just the fight game. Going out as HW champ with only *L's to Jon is one thing. Now he's just going out. Fight game is brutal. He needed this L. I think he's cocky and impossible to be around unless he Alphas you first. Maybe that will go away now. Who cares tbh he's gone.

This was all designed for Francis. The announcement of the rematch will come shortly.

Last edited:
lmao Diaz is soo high right now during the post fight conference

Back