PBP UFC 241: Cormier vs. Miocic 2: Main Card PBP Discussion - 10:00pm ET/7:00pm PT

Nate Diaz talking about blue belts trying to wrestle him and not knowing they're D1 wrestlers. So fucking funny.

DC looked like a fat sloppy 7th grader. Absolute joke to show up and fight like that as the HW champion.

That patty cake bullshit being the gameplan is straight up embarrassing

Lol unlike you I don’t gamble on fights. I take sure trades on longs, shorts and calls. 5k is easy opening 30 min. money, and the market is open 5 days a week, you do the math, this doesn’t even include my swings and long term holds.
4,600 is one or two mornings of women's tennis. I make 2k a night sometimes JUST IN BONUS MONEY I move so much weight if I'm on one. i've made more money this year than you will probably ever make in your lifetime, I hate you. Hands sweating all fucking day for 4600 what a fucking travesty.

Last edited:
Sonnen and Cejudo laughing their asses off at Nate. Holy shit. So funny.

Stipe really failed to utilize his reach and length in the first two rounds, combined with limited head movement. Thought he would've utilized Jones' approach more, but holy hell, that 4th round destruction was worth it. Incredible!

Stipe made an amazing adjustment
That, and DC fought like a retard!
tenor.gif

tenor.gif

giphy.gif

Nate talking shit about 'scared' GSP in the post fight, lmao

Romero and Cormier fought similar fights tonight. Crazy lunges, hands down and an incoming heart attack

Yoel won that fight. Everybody in the bar with me said the same thing and it was packed. And Everybody on Twitter says the same.

How do u give that to Paulo?
Like explain.

Yoel won that fight. Everybody in the bar with me said the same thing and it was packed. And Everybody on Twitter says the same.

Like explain.

I explain by saying you were part of a group of idiots, lol

Like explain.
Yoel clearly won the third round but it's not unreasonable to give Costa the first two.

Book the fucking trilogy so DC can retire of b2b losses :D

Back