PBP UFC 238: Cejudo vs. Moraes - Main Card PBP Discussion - 10 pm ET/7 pm PT

Henry getting dap from the midcarders backstage like a good babyface champ.

I'm old enough to rremember a time in pro rasslin' when if a babyface won the world title, all the other ones would storm the ring just to lift him on their shoulders and congratulate him. It never made sense to me. I'd be like, "Um, he just won the belt you all should be killing yourselves to get, what does being happy for him do for you?" But now I miss those days.

just more stalling by ufc in regards to tony

I'm pretty sure Conor is telling the UFC that he's fighting for the belt, or he's not fighting at all.

I just can't see Conor accepting a non-title fight. His ego wouldn't allow it.

Then we really HAVE seen the last of Conor <Moves><Moves><Moves>

I'm the biggest Dom Cruz guy left. Please retire. Henry can bust up Faber before he gets his shit pushed in at 145 if he wants money bouts, lol

Henry is gonna be a very tough fighter to beat. Guys are gonna have to show up better than him. Not an easy task at all.

@RonniePickering how'd you make out tonight. Like I said. 23 straight weeks 27k or over. Even on my worst days. Guppy. Congrats on Chook though.
View attachment 595949 View attachment 595951 View attachment 595953 View attachment 595955 View attachment 595957 View attachment 595959 View attachment 595961
Fair play, I literally had one accumulator with 6 fights on it with 20/1 odds and £100 on it, I needed the Valentina fight to go over 2.5 rounds to win, it didnt lol

Back