PBP UFC 238: Cejudo vs. Moraes - Main Card PBP Discussion - 10 pm ET/7 pm PT

Unemployed and a lesbian trucker at the same time how does that work?

Well, you see - an unemployed trucker is someone who drives a truck for work but currently doesnt have a job. And a lesbian is a lady who lays down with other ladies.

Put those together.

Oh.. so you didn't make shit then..? lol. You start it.. I finish it. Learn how to back up that mouth of yours.

No mercy I put a thousand and my parlays on where you went wrong and even called Shev by headkick. I said it would take 10. It only took 1. And 1 L over 12 fights is your excuse for failure? Dang.. it's called a bankroll bro. There is no excuse. If you were one away.. where's your hedge money? Broke bum.
WTF are you on about? I said "lol wut" to your other comment because you spammed a load of shit onto the page. But cool to see you act like a right dickhead over nothing, you obviously have a gambling addiction bragging you won 50k lol probably lost more then that, broke ass bum

Ok several observations before i go to sleep.

1. Cejudo makes this weight class seem as interesting as the heavier ones. Used to be I heard a Demetrius PPV was coming up and it seemed like a crime to make that shit a ppv.
Cejudo is officially a guy you can build a ppv around of, in very surprised

2. Cejudo could have wrestled a bit more but his belief in his stand up and in himself in general is unlike anything I’ve ever seen. The man was last at the wrestling championships one year before he won the Olympic gold medal, he was humiliated by DJ then came back to beat him. Now he is making crazy career choices (like going straight from DJ to TJ to Morais) and pulling it off. Just think of the last 3 guys he beat.

3. Cejudos biggest striking advantage is his big ass head apparently made of cement, what the fuck?

4. The more he wins the louder he gets, the cringier he gets but also the better he gets. He is simply better every time he fights.

5. About Moraes, he didn’t simply gas. Cejudo upped the pace in the second round and hurt him with a punch, moraes never recovered from the cejudo adjustment and it seemed to do a number on his head because he seemed confused, he didn’t even realize he needed to get the fuck away from knees. Then they grappled a bit and while he did try a nice armbar, cejudo is just in a different category in that area, that anaconda was nice to see.

6. Faber? What the fuck? I don’t know when cejudo is being serious anymore. 145lbs? I mean at this point I’ll never say no to whatever he tries. Hell, sign up for judo and go for a medal in Tokyo 2020 for all I care he may even pull it off, he’s just that type of person. But fucking Faber?

Such a romantic song :D
@paynebringer
:)

giphy.gif

Fell asleep after Cowboy / Ferg as it was 7:00 am here and I haven't slept. Just watched the co-main and main event.

Sheva / Eye + Cejudo / Moraes were damn good fights.

When round 1 of the Cejudo / Moraes ended, I was concocting a Sherdog post in my head where Cejudo got exposed and the manlet-er fighter lost, but goddamn Cejudo proved me wrong and went all Rocky 4 on Moraes.

Wow! Great win for Ferguson! Great win for Cejudo and congratulations to him on winning another title!

I think they are calling him GOAT, as far as "Combat Athlete". Apparently, "they" (Rogan, etc) are putting wrestling in the combat sport category. If that is the case, then it's true.
1.) Olympic Gold Medalist
2.) UFC Bantamweight Champ
3.) UFC Flyweight Champ

No one else has even came close to accomplishing that. No one. Not even close.

Well, you see - an unemployed trucker is someone who drives a truck for work but currently doesnt have a job. And a lesbian is a lady who lays down with other ladies.
Ya its doesnt make any sense u goof. Try making jokes that dont contradict your own jokes
Put those together.

After seeing the Tony fight I'm 100% convinced he would do the same thing to Khabib. Cut him up from the bottom with elbows until the doctor stops the fight.

Just watching Cejudo vs Moraes now.
For the first 3 minutes of the 2nd round I I thought Moraes was doing so well.
Managed to keep Cejudo in kicking range (despite Cejudo's coaches telling him his no1 objective was to get into punching range)

With Cejudo taking leg kick after leg kick, and missing a lot of big swings - I thought for sure that he was going to tire.

But instead, with less than 2 minutes left, Moraes stops moving as quickly and just starts letting Cejudo clinch.

Damn, that turned quickly. Cejudo is a beast.

The commentators sound way too shocked and saddened. If you want to push the narrative of WMMA being equal then how do you do a "poor woman got KO'd" routine. Get over it.
I think it's because they knew this was gonna be a blowout. They knew that it wasn't gonna be much of a fight. They more or less threw a hapless peasant in an arena with a tiger. That headkick was incredible, but it was also terrifying. When Amanda knocked out Cyborg, or when Holly knocked out Ronda, they were losing their minds.

Incels everywhere are crying that the fight was so sick.
The fight as a whole wasn't great because it was just a slaughter, as Valentina outclasses her in every conceivable way. However, that knockout was phenomenal.

I think it's because they knew this was gonna be a blowout. They knew that it wasn't gonna be much of a fight. They more or less threw a hapless peasant in an arena with a tiger. That headkick was incredible, but it was also terrifying. When Amanda knocked out Cyborg, or when Holly knocked out Ronda, they were losing their minds.

I don't recall them acting like this when a male can is fed to a higher level male fighter which happens every card.

I have heard someone held a submission too long. I somehow missed that one. Does anyone have an answer on who that was?

Back