PBP UFC 238: Cejudo vs. Moraes - Main Card PBP Discussion - 10 pm ET/7 pm PT

That's why TJ was slurping on dat EPO, he didn't want to gas out like Moraes.

Moraes has a fighting IQ of a room temperature. Throwing everything with power against a FLW who didn't cut any weight. So smart!! Mark Henry and the crew strike again with their dumbass shit.

Props to Cejudo, at least he has balls unlike MM. He went up and did it. Props to him. I see him beating rest of BW as well. Dude can just cross from one division to another. Don't know about FLW, Max is too big.

Nice card, good fights with few stinkers. Worth staying up all night.

not all BWs are gonna fight like moraes, i believe sterling would use his massive reach to his advantage

Well he did. He just wanted to get paid.

Notice how Henry is complaining about pay and he is now champ champ?

The mouse is overseas making more money and being taken care of.

sure, but we're talking about making history, not making money, and Cejudo is doing that way more than MM is, and it's because he's taking the big fights.

MM wanted to get paid for the risk, Cejudo took the risk and now is demanding the pay.

MM tried to negotiate, with Cejudo it's clear, you gotta pay the man.

Well guys, tonight was very.....

ed1da63ef0256e1dc169e0125fdbec656c55efd40562f1344b6fbf119cb7b3b3.jpg

Well he did. He just wanted to get paid.

Notice how Henry is complaining about pay and he is now champ champ?

The mouse is overseas making more money and being taken care of.
Because Cejudo took risks unlike MM. i don't blame MM, its very risky when going up in weight. The main thing keeping Cejudo dangerous at 135 is his power in his hands which MM doesnt have.

sure, but i'm sure more than a few people were thinking "Cejudo can't last eating these types of strikes for that long" either
eh, at least with leg kicks ur mobility is just shot. that and taking big time shots to the head are different. the shots on the head are what put people to sleep

his leg is all bruised up but he did the right thing and just took away the kicking range and made it a dogfight

Marlon went to the David Terrell school of Thai clinch defense

not all BWs are gonna fight like moraes, i believe sterling would use his massive reach to his advantage
He might. But he doesn't have any power. I see Cejudo just walking him down and eventually getting the tko.

I guess I’m a Cejudo fan now. Sorry for talking shit about the toy snake gimmick

I'm one of his biggest fans if he killed the flyweight division for sure tonight as predicted if he won. I just want some confirmation on the issue.

Was on floor close ........ was a hell of a night some great fights just too bad Ferg cowboy ended like that

I thought he was just another vanilla midget who couldn't make weight until he beat MM and ran him out of the UFC, and after tonight I'm officially a fan.
Cejudo beat MM, KOd Dillashaw, KOd Marlon Fkng Moraes! Marlon was destroying fools. Henry has a legendary MMA career.

Cejudo’s head is still fuckin unreal. Bigger p4p than Tito by a country mile.

Look, Cejudo continues to impress and if he'd just shut the fuck up, I would enjoy him more, but Mighty Mouse got robbed in that second fight. If Henry wasn't given that gift, MM would still be defending his belt. He would've beat TJ.

100% agree, both on what you said about Henry, as well as DJ.

eh, at least with leg kicks ur mobility is just shot. that and taking big time shots to the head are different. the shots on the head are what put people to sleep

his leg is all bruised up but he did the right thing and just took away the kicking range and made it a dogfight

i've seen fights get stopped by leg kicks, and just before the main event we saw what kicking low then kicking high does.

Moraes just gambled on KOing him or severely crippling him before he gassed, he made the wrong decision but what can you do right? can't know until you try.

Old man Urijah would have put up a better fight than Moraes.
Faber would be backing up the entire fight and throwing one strike every now and then. That'd be a boring fight. Hed be in defense mode entire time.

Back