PBP UFC 235: Jones vs. Smith Main Card PBP Discussion: 10pm ET/7pm PT/3amUK

Hey Jon, can you ask for God to bless me with a night out on the coke and hookers too please?

I love the illegal knee, gave the blasphemers hope before shutting them down yet again.

I wanna watch the clusterfuck known as Lawler-Askren again. They better do an immediate rematch.

Send in Corey Anderson next, now that Lionheart failed

You guys like to bitch on how Fedor only demolishes cans, but at least it only takes him a couple minutes. Unlike Jon Jone who can’t finish a can in under 25 minutes.

Fedor > Jones

Its so fucking insane how he struggles with his easiest wins like OSP and Smith and runs through his most difficult fights like Gus and Cormier
There was no struggle, lol. You might have think he should have finished but Jones made easy work of him.

That's because it is fake. It's almost sickening watching Joe, USADA, NSAC, and Novitski roll over and sell out. They're full on drinking kegs of the kool-aid now.

At this point Jon Jones could literally murder someone in front of hundreds of witnesses in broad daylight, the video could go up on Youtube, and not only would he totally get away with it, the UFC would reward him somehow. I don't think even Conor is at that level.

Lol what kind bizzaro world is this? If I were Anthony Smith I would have laid on the canvas from that illegal knee and ran out of the arena with the new belt WWE style. Everybody hates Jon Jones....I would be a national treasure lol

giphy.gif

Jones is so damn good. Also all you cocksuckers saying that the good stuff is fake how I'm not even religious at and the dude ducks up massively but he probably actually believes all that shit. Lion Heart is the man also and I can't believe that Askren survived that slam and those shots SMH. Usman is a beast and seems like a good dude but Tyron WTF!?

Jones is so damn good. Also all you cocksuckers saying that the good stuff is fake how I'm not even religious at and the dude ducks up massively but he probably actually believes all that shit. Lion Heart is the man also and I can't believe that Askren survived that slam and those shots SMH. Usman is a beast and seems like a good dude but Tyron WTF!?

I enjoyed all of the fights, tbh.

Teh boos really influence some people.

lmao jon jones is a straight sociopath. his personality and public character is so obviously fake
I don’t know. He’s at work trying to change an
Image. I act different at the office than I do with the family or my friends.

What an ass beating. I wouldn’t wish that on my worst enemy.

Back