PBP UFC 235: Jones vs. Smith Main Card PBP Discussion: 10pm ET/7pm PT/3amUK

I'm fucking out of it and already can't remember the fight, but fair play to Smith

Maybe could've taken the DQ (not sure if that's instant win or goes to scorecard) but he didn't get finshed

Smith > Cormier & Gus

Jones Jones would be great in a few episodes of General Hosptial

LHW is a wasteland

Jones/Walker or Santos just don’t interest me

What a shit show. And this is Jones career now, fighting nobodies and people will soon stop watching him fight.

Very dominant performance by Jones! Respect to Smith for not taking the disqualification win. Excellent win for Jones!

"We're here for you"

What the fuck does that mean, Anik? The poor man is dead. Do you know what "to be there for someone" means"? You don't think before you speak.

After Jones' interview about his faith, he's heading to some Vegas strip joints.

I knew Jon when he was gay for the lord not for torture. He is nuts.
28190_399595807903_1966838_n.jpg

I don't know why but Jon sounds so fake when he's trying to sound sincere and positive. It just feels fake and I don't know why.

That's because it is fake. It's almost sickening watching Joe, USADA, NSAC, and Novitski roll over and sell out. They're full on drinking kegs of the kool-aid now.

Verdict seems that Jones is clean, flashy long range kicks, cardio is fine. Doesn’t seem as fast reflex wise though. Smith didn’t fight worth a fuck...

DC would be wise to fight Jones again now sooner than later if he’s going to.

just fucking end it dude, he's literally playing around with him just to be a dick or something lmao.

This is Jones we're talking about here, being a massive dick is just the way he is. If he could kill kittens in the cage with his bare hands he'd do it.

and KOd 8 times, multiple in the 1st round

hell Thiago Santhos knocked him out with a body kick just a year before
To be fair, they were mostly TKO's when he got taken down and put in bad positions, not getting knocked cold or anything like that. He's improved a lot since then and he has a solid chin. Santos is a monster with kicks. Smith's only been legit kayoed once, about 8 years ago. Saying he's durable these days isn't really inaccurate.

Back