• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

UFC 231 Holloway vs Ortega

I'm deadlier now, he's had 3 issues, the title is on the line this time no matter what, with or without him, I'm going to be the first LFA/RFA guy to get a belt

Great fight for me, she's the only one that stepped up, she's a good striker, but this is MMA, I'm stronger, more well rounded, faster, I can beat her in every area, spending alot of time at UFC PI, already trying to do different things, I'm the boss of my own camp, I've change everything the whole time

Thats exactly what I want to hear from Eye, her wrestling will be a difference maker imo. Dowudo now -165 on dimes, I think his price can still get better. That +400 Joanna DEC would have been delicious but thats gone now, I was expecting +330 at best.

haven't seen much but laprise seems way too small for ww. he's definitely a good striker but i think people might be underestimating the much bigger guy in dhiego. am i wrong?

If it wasnt Dhiego Lima I would say you're on to something

in other news, al is a massive dog vs lee. I think this is a close fight, i'll be playing iaquinta

I'm going against square and taking the Manuwa-Santos makes the distance at 4.65 (+365). I could see both being a bit tentative in respecting each other's power, tiring each other out. I imagine this wager will see more than a few moments of crisis though.

So I played not shev by dec +100 2 units
-110 2 units
Shev itd +250 1 unit

I probably have about 2.5-3 units on jj ml from +250-280 range

Also Played
Manuwa itd +250 .4 unit
Dawodu dec +145-160 1.5 units

Burns itd +260 .4 unit

Training with my sister is so motivating, it's been a 6 month camp, training in Maine because it has the same weather as Canada, I know her speed and power, I can use difference distances of strikes

I'm going against square and taking the Manuwa-Santos makes the distance at 4.65 (+365). I could see both being a bit tentative in respecting each other's power, tiring each other out. I imagine this wager with see more than a few moments of crisis though.

Like Lewis-Ngannou type of fight where everyone expected Ngannou to knock Lewis out or on the off chance he lost, get knocked out himself. Lewis(+300) wins a DEC lol. Manuwa and Santos are both more vulnerable though imo

Great fight for me, she's the only one that stepped up, she's a good striker, but this is MMA, I'm stronger, more well rounded, faster, I can beat her in every area, spending alot of time at UFC PI, already trying to do different things, I'm the boss of my own camp, I've change everything the whole time

Ufc pi huh? Own boss huh?

Confidence decrease Claudia

May have to ride this fade train. Hoping for at least +300 ml on Nina

I did head, brain, eye scan, control my body, all this crazy testing, it's fine, It took a while to shake it, I went through a depression, I didn't talk to no one for 1-2 months, my first time dealing with depression, I wasn't going to the gym, staying away, I'm not a black belt, but I'm the champ, you have to stop me

lol Jedrzejcyk might actually pull the upset.

Valentina has 3.38 Sig Strikes landed per minutes. By contrast JJ has 6.64 significant strikes per minute

On top of all that JJ has an 83% takedown defense.

So JJ has averaged double the amount of sig strikes and has been very hard to take down.

If JJ is able to translate those stats to the 125 division, then she will win the fight because Shev can't get a sub because she can't take JJ down. Shev most likely won't KO JJ since shes so reliant on counters and mistakes from her opponents.

I just hate that juice on a fighter like Shev. If anyone is thinking of paylaying her, please reconsider. She is not someone you can trust in a fight like this.

Valentina has 3.38 Sig Strikes landed per minutes. By contrast JJ has 6.64 significant strikes per minute

On top of all that JJ has an 83% takedown defense.

So JJ has averaged double the amount of sig strikes and has been very hard to take down.

If JJ is able to translate those stats to the 125 division, then she will win the fight because Shev can't get a sub because she can't take JJ down. Shev most likely won't KO JJ since shes so reliant on counters and mistakes from her opponents.

I just hate that juice on a fighter like Shev. If anyone is thinking of paylaying her, please reconsider. She is not someone you can trust in a fight like this.

I think this fight will be really fucking boring too.

We don't know what it was, it's been a great camp, I love my jab, it's going to be a crazy fight, he has that Mexican blood, can't wait to fight

I'm going against square and taking the Manuwa-Santos makes the distance at 4.65 (+365). I could see both being a bit tentative in respecting each other's power, tiring each other out. I imagine this wager will see more than a few moments of crisis though.
That would be a fun wager and yes I would be nervous about that. Not a bad play though!

It's been too long, I'm focused, One step at a time, it's been a tough year, the year is what it is, need to remind people, I'm coming, even super hero have to battle their demons

in other news, al is a massive dog vs lee. I think this is a close fight, i'll be playing iaquinta
I was thinking the same thing. Don't believe I caught their first fight but it is on my must watch list for sure. I think Lee talked this line up.

For anyone who can translate

I called him out to take his spot, he's going to fight me the same way he did Sam Alvey, it was a short notice fight against Santos, I was shooting from the hip

Back