• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

UFC 230: Cormier vs. Lewis (Nov 3, 2018)

On paper Lima looks good for a KO, i see nothing to crazy from Wieczorek. he can only do Subs has done a few TKOs.

After rewatching Eubanks vs Roxanne on TUF, I can't lay money on Eubanks at the current odds.

She should win, but Roxanne is tough(despite her looking like a librarian), and their fight was actually somewhat competitive.

On second glance @ the Knight/Ginaldi fight, after watching tape on some of Ginaldi's earlier fights, I'm very unimpressed.

I know Knight has been fighting like shit recently, eating fast food, and probably taking Ginaldi lightly -- but damn, his resume is so much more impressive than Ginaldi's.

I wanted to fade Knight, but now this fight is screaming pass to me.

A lot of regs that bet situation , rd, or single fights hate this card. Im pumped. I see a lot of dogs winning. Cant remember the card, but i remember 1 card where 11 of 12 fights, all dogs won. And honestly..beast is 1 punch away from champ..which..as humble..funny as he is...would be a huge boost for the co. Lets make some money this weekend boys . prediction...bb ko rd 1. April getting proper 12. 1 pump..everyone knows the regulations.

Last edited:
For anyone who can translate

Wanted to fight sooner, but I had some recovery, loss was devastating, I believed in my chin, learned it a mental game, this fight is the same, he's tall, southpaw, my brother is the same, I was impressed with him on the show, Simon set the blueprint to beat him, that's a smart idea for me, training at home, long island MMA, longo's gym, Simon put him on him, got him tired, Jackson is tough to finish, doing alot of BJJ, look for a sub

This is who Jakson trains with - https://www.tapology.com/gyms/2618-pura-vida-bjjmma

Was a short notice fight, I learned you always have to be ready, your cardio, no days off, train hard, do my best, added nothing new, your skillset is not going to change, trained with Zak Ottow, Leah Letson, Chico camus came to train, stay calm, don't get panic, I haven't watched tape, I'll just go in there and see what he offers and make adjustments, I was gassed and I never gave up, my goal is the be the greatest

They couldn't find anyone to sign a contract to fight me, couldn't get a fight, learned I need to settle down, not be so aggressive with the punches, train BJJ and wrestling, level up, sometimes losses are the best, he likes to stand, he's a boxer, good match up for me, full training camp, weight is good, training with Corey Anderson and David Branch and rex Harris, I will look to hurt him

He;s a kickboxing southpaw, I'm a boxer, I leave it all in there, I try to get a finish, I've very confident, I feel like my debut, I will KO him or go three rounds, or wrestling him, he'll throw legs kicks and I"ll land straight shots and catch him in the first, have 10 pounds left to cut, feel brilliant

I wanted to fight in July, then Sept with Jimmie, then I said MSG, my first loss, it sucks, I'm so motivating, it's made me a better fighter, we both come to fight, my pressure will be too much, I'm better than him, new strength and conditioning coach, all my students and teammates will be there, Tiger Schulmann's Martial Arts, I will win this fight

Training with Brandon Davis and Jason Knight in California at Alpha Male, I need to train harder, I started to slow down and got comfortable and got caught, we have similar styles, will go the distance, I think I can win, also want to train at CSA, my parents take care of the kids, we're both good on the feet, our chins will be tested, will take one big shot

A new yorker fighting in MSG, who wouldn't want that, got caught in the 3rd round, hit behind the ear, we have a similar style, FOTN, I want POTN, long training camp, been getting ready since May, conditioning is through the roof, I can't wait to make the walk out, hometown advantage, I'm more hungry, desire to win, Good and Arce teammates are also on the card

Loss was all mental, I had low confidence, I shit the bed, I called a sport psychologist, now a different gym and coaches, Frevola's not on my level, training at the old Jackson's gym, it's a small gym, all the focus is on me, no yes men, greg jackson will be in my corner, I will outclass him

Yes. Yeah I also think it's a great bet. I put 1.5u on over 1.5 and 0.4u on over 2.5, but I already got 1.5u on fight starts round 2 and 0.7u on Lewis ml +570. So I don't wanna go bigger on it and risk to lose over 4u if DC were to finish in the first round, which is very possible
Lol y’all think that is a good deal lmfaooo I mean it’s possible but it’s very unlikely

Streamroll my nickname is my fighting style, I always wanted to fight in MSG, train at Long Island MMA with Weidman everyone is so excited about his fight, train everyday, I've always wanted to fght Vannata, will be fireworks, they could have offerer King Kong at MSG, I would have taken it, training with Sterling and Al, Vannata is more tricky then good, he hasn't been hit by me yet, I fight hard, I will bully him and finish him, he takes alot of shots, it will catch up with him, beat him ass every second

New striking coach, sports psychologist, I wasn't happy at Jackon's I had to take off, it's been building, I wasn't happy to be there, didn't want to be around, now I'm happy, best camp I've ever had even with the little injuries, my cardio is insane right now, go in there and do my best

I called asking for a fight, had no damage, they said MSG, I had to take the fight, I love to fight, it's MSG, 15 years in this game

It's been a crazy ride, now fighting with my team at the Garden, everyone is so hyped up, it's a big deal for all of us, can't wait to get in there, he's tough but want top 15 after

Back