UFC 230: Cormier vs. Lewis (Nov 3, 2018)

Can all the Brunson backers please be careful? He's a big dumb idiot and probably won't fight smart for your money. How often do we see an arrow-up fighter blast through the old guard on their rise?

The younger guy, brimming with confidence is probably gonna be the right side here, and everything about the line makes it seem like a trap by the books.
Yeah... Im small on him via decision. I think it is his most likely path to victory since Israel is way smaller and has been taken down and controlled in the past while Brunson wrestling is really good when he actually remembers to use it.

Said that I expect Brunson to negate all his advantages and lose badly.

I’m really happy he didn’t try to fight sick. I got cold feet and got rid of most of my Kelleher action earlier and was sweating for the rest after missed weight resisting to bet more after his odds rised. Things did not feel right.

$500 on brunson and $300 lewis. dont expect to win either.

im a newb and i mostly like to bet $750-1250 on a lot of +150 dogs i feel good about since im on a good streak with woodley, thales leites, oleynik and anthony smith. jacare is perfect for me so i shud probably do it gosh.

Damn, tough night, son.

But again, hespect for going for it, you also knew what you were getting into.

Yes. Yeah I also think it's a great bet. I put 1.5u on over 1.5 and 0.4u on over 2.5, but I already got 1.5u on fight starts round 2 and 0.7u on Lewis ml +570. So I don't wanna go bigger on it and risk to lose over 4u if DC were to finish in the first round, which is very possible

Well you were not too far off on the 1.5 rounds play. It's a moral victory that it lasted more than one round :)

Tidy little acca I put on, happy with that!

Attachments

• 82390EBF-E949-4545-BE74-A9FF6E1BA13E.jpeg
    82390EBF-E949-4545-BE74-A9FF6E1BA13E.jpeg
    196.7 KB · Views: 15
Well you were not too far off on the 1.5 rounds play. It's a moral victory that it lasted more than one round :)
Yeah, it got close, had they been rescheduled next month I'd bet the over again if it was at +145

Wish Lima would have closed the show, but I've had worse nights... Congrats to everyone that won last night!

Wish I had more than $50 bucks on Souza ITD but that's on me.

Damn, tough night, son.

But again, hespect for going for it, you also knew what you were getting into.

i had 500 on jacare and 300 on lima and 200 on rinaldi so overall i got 3/5 dogs.

the cannonball guy was the true dog. israel was astonishing. i really wanted to go against the hype.

Last edited:
Back