• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

UFC 229: Khabib vs. McGregor Early Weigh In- 12pm ET - Ceremonial Weigh In - 8pm ET

Crazy the amount of attention he gets. As soon as he walked in all the cameras started click click click click taking 100 pictures a second.
He really hurt your feeling isn't he ...

I'm pretty excited for volkov vs. Lewis. This should be a damn good fight.

Eh fuck this shit, who's up for the real event this weekend, the professional fighter's league am I right guys?!?! high 5

Def watching PFL and Quintet tonight.

Im a fan of MMA not just ufcz bruh

I think the mind games advantage was worth it for the loos of 30 minutes or so to re-hydrate.
Khabib probably went out of fight mode into relax mode thinking Conor would miss, now he knows he will have to fight again and his body is going back into fight mode. All those hormonal changes can't be good for him, he'll be all flustered and hormonal like a broad going through the menopause come Saturday night.

Conor is a genius.

Really do miss Ariel Helwani's golf commentating whisper voice at these weigh ins. That was golden internet shit.

DWEEB
0Tg6vXlo_400x400.jpg

Ladd 134.5 made weight naked. She was shaking badly.

Nop, are you sensitive?

The dude said he gets a lot of attention n mentioned how much then you attacked him...he didn't even say anything bad and yet you had to defend Conor. And he is the sensitive one?

Since I started lurking on here n created an account about 12 years ago, there have been lots of nuthuggers. Shogun, gsp, Andy, bj, fedor, JBJ etc.

None are as braindead as Conor nuthiggers though. You guys are a special breed of stupid.

It sucks cuz Conor is an awesome fighter. He's exciting, he has legit skills. His wins over Aldo n Alvarez are 2 of the best you can have at 155 lbs n lower. But his fanbase (along with his nonsense on the mic) make it impossible for me to ever root for him.

Back