• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

UFC 229: Khabib vs. McGregor Early Weigh In- 12pm ET - Ceremonial Weigh In - 8pm ET

Good stuff. Glad everyone made weight, though Ladd was shivering and looked pretty rough.

His wins over Aldo n Alvarez are 2 of the best you can have in all of MMA across all weight classes

Fixed that for you so that your statement could be accurate

If you know anything about boxing, then you would know that the lower weight classes have always been the best most stacked most premier divisions in all of combat sports.

I think we are so used to main events and big fights getting scrapped on week of the fight that we expect it now. I am so happy that everyone made weight. I was prepared to be disappointed, but so far it looks like I will be happy. Good!.

khabib looking better than in his last fight

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

not a Conor fan BTW just enjoy gifs.

the weigh ins looks intense, gotta love the atmosphere the Irish bring with them

How can UFC fuck this up? Staredown on Skype? Will Khabib jump on the scale at 8pm on the dot and bounce? Someone trips on a cable?

Back