• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

UFC 229: Khabib vs. McGregor Early Weigh In- 12pm ET - Ceremonial Weigh In - 8pm ET

Don't understand how Ladd has such an issue with weight...

Are we just waiting for Pettis now?

Edit: nevermind

The dude said he gets a lot of attention n mentioned how much then you attacked him...he didn't even say anything bad and yet you had to defend Conor. And he is the sensitive one?

Since I started lurking on here n created an account about 12 years ago, there have been lots of nuthuggers. Shogun, gsp, Andy, bj, fedor, JBJ etc.

None are as braindead as Conor nuthiggers though. You guys are a special breed of stupid.

It sucks cuz Conor is an awesome fighter. He's exciting, he has legit skills. His wins over Aldo n Alvarez are 2 of the best you can have at 155 lbs n lower. But his fanbase (along with his nonsense on the mic) make it impossible for me to ever root for him.

<Waaah>

The dude made indeed an observation of what is actually a normal thing nowadays, of what is obvious (Conor getting attention). And for me it sounds like he was bother about that situation and that's why I asked him about it... That's a keyword, right there.

I never attacked him, you absolute idiot... Get your shit together before coming at me with all your silly narrative and try not to compare me with the rest.

<Waaah>

The dude made indeed an observation of what is actually a normal thing nowadays, of what is obvious (Conor getting attention). And for me it sounds like he was bother about that situation and that's why I asked him about it... That's a keyword, right there.

I never attacked him, you absolute idiot... Get your shit together before coming at me with all your silly narrative and try not to compare me with the rest.

You asked if he was sensitive or mad at the fact Conor had pictures taken, why on Earth would he be upset? He made an observation and YOU jumped to conclusions. Yes, you did attack him dimwit.

Lol, Conor nuthuggers are so delusional.

so no one missed weight?

Edit: cool, I didn't notice that I've been here for more than 10 years (plus more years just reading stuff before I created my account haha)

You asked if he was sensitive or mad at the fact Conor had pictures taken, why on Earth would he be upset? He made an observation and YOU jumped to conclusions. Yes, you did attack him dimwit.

Lol, Conor nuthuggers are so delusional.

<Prem973>

haters: "Conor will never fight Khabib, he's a pussy!" *signs contract to fight Khabib*
"Conor is going to miss weight on purpose so he can avoid the fight!" *easily makes weight*

God you people are pathetic

Can we all just take a deep breath and be relieved all of khabib, Fergy, and McNugget made weight today?

I felt there was a 90% chance of at least one missing

Can we all just take a deep breath and be relieved all of khabib, Fergy, and McNugget made weight today?

I felt there was a 90% chance of at least one missing

I dont want to jinx it but still plenty of time for one of them to trip on a cord or slip in the bathtub

i think you mean quintet 3.

Honestly I'm more excited for Quintet. Insane team lineups and intriguing super fights.

Seriously, if you guys enjoy grappling you won't want to miss this.

I dont want to jinx it but still plenty of time for one of them to trip on a cord or slip in the bathtub
Hopefully no one is rolling with ken shamrock for their prefight warmup

Back