• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

UFC 229: Khabib vs. McGregor Early Weigh In- 12pm ET - Ceremonial Weigh In - 8pm ET

So you're telling me Volkov came late with no speculation of mind games or that he might missed weight?
<puh-lease75>

Right? Like who the fuck wants to drag out a cut. Nah motherfucker if I'm on weight already I'm gonna be first on the scale
I would be In & Out, straight rehydrate, eat & relax. This is why I didn't blame Khabib for leaving the conference early.

I knew Conor looked BIG last night at the presser. He looked as big as he did for both Nate fights. I'll be surprised if he makes weight

I thought the exact same thing. He wasn't showing any signs of cutting weight yet at the presser last night.

If he wanted to duck Khabib all he has to do is miss weight. Ferguson made championship weight on purpose. I think Conor vs Pettis would sell better anyway

conor has been on weight for 5 hours now, he's just staying dehydrated for longer than he has to to fuck with khabibs head. #AliLevelMindGames

"Volkov looked like he just rolled out of bed".

Lmao, so true.

Tony and khabib made weight... Cant help to think we could actually be having this fight
But if it were these 2 fighting. The curse between them would ensure one of them gets injured between now and tomorrow.

Maybe Conor gassed out on the way from the Sauna?

I would be In & Out, straight rehydrate, eat & relax. This is why I didn't blame Khabib for leaving the conference early.
Exactly. More time to rehydrate and relax.
There is no reason to prolong a weight cut for entertainments sake.
This whole making people wait for the drama thing is just the last grasp of the McGobblers trying to jerk off their boy.

Back