PBP UFC 227: Dillashaw vs. Garbrandt II - Main Card PBP Discussion - 10pm ET/7pm PT/3am UK

<DC-Champ>Dc pretty stand up guy saying he'd rematch Stipe if brock pulls out.

giphy.gif
I can't stop laughing at this gif.

HW CoGar.

Crying baby Sage.

Daniel Cormier is dropping bombs on everyone with his Stipe revelation lol
Was pretty funny Joe trying to pretend 3=11, then DC just saying "Yeah, I'll fight him if Brock doesn't make it" cause he knows they're probably collecting Brock's piss every week till fight time.

DJ/Cejudo 2
TJ/Cruz 2

Both on the same card, winners fight each other.

I like Cruz but here's one thing that bothers me: If he's so smart and knows everything why is he hurt so much? Freak injuries aside, if he's so smart shouldnt he know how to use his body better?

Dom's body is over MMA training and wrestling but he keeps pushing his body so he gets injured. Your body can only take so much.

Great main card. Didn't watch the women fight but other than that these were awesome and so happy with Cejudo and TJ winning. Let's book the superfight.
There is nothing super about Cejudo. Let's not pretend this is comparable to DJ vs TJ, GSP vs Silva, or DC vs Stipe. This is just a guy that actually walks around at a weight similar to or greater than TJ that happens to fight in the lower weight class. Cejudo likely won't be able to lay and pray TJ like he did DJ.

Anyone who pays to watch any UFC PPV got to be an idiot when you can find plenty of HD live streams all over the internet.

DC all class saying he'll fight Stipe again if Brock can't make it

Was pretty funny Joe trying to pretend 3=11, then DC just saying "Yeah, I'll fight him if Brock doesn't make it" cause he knows they're probably collecting Brock's piss every week till fight time.
He got tested like 3 times last week lmao

Dom vs TJ was a clear win for TJ. Probably the decision as far as tittle fights go in the last 10 years
TJ controlled that fight. Dom did nothing to win, a significantly lower output with a few more pitter patter. TJ controlled that fight, Dom ran away and slapped a few counters while running away

its cause he's a complete pest to Joe whenever they commentate a show together...

Cruz acts like an uppity know-it-all and gets in a pissing contest with Joe every single time

Rogan knows what he's doing hahaha
He knows it all except how to not be injured

This is one of those times when I really fucking hate the new post-fight presser format. I would usually really be looking forward to this one. I haven't watched one in probably a year or so. Not gonna start again now. The new format is dog shit.

<DC-Champ>Dc pretty stand up guy saying he'd rematch Stipe if brock pulls out.

It took me a long time to appreciate Daniel Cormier, but I am a huge fan now. He is one of the smartest and most professional men in MMA. One of the all-time greats.

Anyone who pays to watch any UFC PPV got to be an idiot when you can find plenty of HD live streams all over the internet.
Not really a big deal to me.

I only pay for fights that I'm truly interested in anyway

Plus I would rather watch on my massive HDTV.

I hate how the streams always buffer. Totally kills it for me.

I only always pay for a Conor PPV without hesitation

Back