PBP UFC 227: Dillashaw vs. Garbrandt II - Main Card PBP Discussion - 10pm ET/7pm PT/3am UK

Dom needs to get back in the octagon. He and TJ both have solid arguments for BW goats at the moment. Dom needs to beat TJ again to solidify his spot.

Yea I'm sure he's somewhere right now thinking how easily people forget. TJ took Cody out of the picture, and Dom already has a win over TJ. A rematch would be sick.

TJ knew Cody would be winging the right hand and just stood in the pocket with no fear and countered it.

Fucking beautiful

Dom vs TJ was a clear win for TJ. Probably the decision as far as tittle fights go in the last 10 years

Ok buddy, Dom made TJ miss 300 times in that fight. That isn't hyperbole, TJ missed Dom 300 times.

Cruz probably broke his TV listening to Rogan
I like Cruz but here's one thing that bothers me: If he's so smart and knows everything why is he hurt so much? Freak injuries aside, if he's so smart shouldnt he know how to use his body better?

This just makes me more upset that Cody beat Cruz in such dominant fashion.

Rogan fucking hates Cruz lol.

its cause he's a complete pest to Joe whenever they commentate a show together...

Cruz acts like an uppity know-it-all and gets in a pissing contest with Joe every single time

Rogan knows what he's doing hahaha

cody is a natural fighter and a natural hard puncher , unfortunately cody has no brains . hes dumb as a doorknob . cody uses his tattoos as a way of being cool .

Well aren't you a precious little snowflake.

I didn't mention anything about mistakes. Cody can't take a decent shot. These last two fights prove that.

Cry more.

He took about 50 straight bombs from TJ tonight and was still standing. If anything, he proved he has a great chin. He just fights stupid and emotional

Cody had the footwork working for him quite well....I'm about 99% sure Cody rocked TJ with an accidental collision of heads and as soon as Cody saw TJ was rattled he just completely dropped his footwork gameplan and began loading up for a KO hook.

TJ Kept checking his head/forehead with his right hand to see if the headbutt cut him

soon as he realized he was fine TJ had Cody dead to rights

Yep. Cody just abandoned his game plan when he smelt blood which wasn't even anything significant to pounce on because it's TJ F'ing Dilllashaw. Don't pounce on TJ, EVER. Horrible fight I.Q, horrible, horrible fight I.Q. I'm mad, smh.

Daniel Cormier is dropping bombs on everyone with his Stipe revelation lol

its cause he's a complete pest to Joe whenever they commentate a show together...

Cruz acts like an uppity know-it-all and gets in a pissing contest with Joe every single time

Rogan knows what he's doing hahaha

Yeah, Cruz is always a passive aggressive little bitch to Rogan when they commentate together so i understand Rogan getting his own back tonight.

Back