UFC 217 - Bisping vs GSP - NYC

Status
Not open for further replies.
Quincy k was talking about GSP, but both of them have had knee surgeries.

but bisping does not rely on speed and reflexes along with being heavily dependent a first step for a double or single.

surgery on knees dont mean so much for a center or power forward as opposed to a point or shooting guard

Only play on this fight so far is Bisping NSC -120. Hard to see a GSP finish.

JJ/Rose and Hendricks/Borrachina lines out on most books including 5D. Maxed JJ/Rose O3.5 at -145 and -152

JJ/Rose and Hendricks/Borrachina lines out on most books including 5D. Maxed JJ/Rose O3.5 at -145 and -152
Great value on the JJ/Rose over. Praying for my books to release odds fast before that line gets smashed

What about Borrachinha against Hendricks? Is this prospect going to hold up in this match up? I really think value is at Hendricks right now. It's a big step up for Borra.

Dude, you keep killing the prices on these overs before I can get to them lol. Nice work.

Dude, you keep killing the prices on these overs before I can get to them lol. Nice work.

Yup, I just take Sad's leftovers at what usually still have value, put 2.35u on the JJ/Rose Over at -165.

I will also be playing Rose sub, as that seems to be the only way this thing ends under 3.5 IMO.

lmfao @ Hendricks +170. Gonna rewatch Borra vs Oluwale but i'm likely to be all over that

lmfao @ Hendricks +170. Gonna rewatch Borra vs Oluwale but i'm likely to be all over that

Line is definitely off, but Borra does have scary power and is a massive 185er. Hendricks did just get taken out by Boetch afterall. Maybe he looks a bit revived training at JW, but man he looks fadeable at this point.

Line is definitely off, but Borra does have scary power and is a massive 185er. Hendricks did just get taken out by Boetch afterall. Maybe he looks a bit revived training at JW, but man he looks fadeable at this point.
Boetsch has under rated footwork and kicks (when not making low fight IQ decisions), both of which were the main reasons he won. Borra just brawls in the pocket and his best win is Oluwale Bamgbose. Seems like a great matchup for Hendricks to work his strengths (pocket boxing, clinch fighting, wrestling)

Boetsch has under rated footwork and kicks (when not making low fight IQ decisions), both of which were the main reasons he won. Borra just brawls in the pocket and his best win is Oluwale Bamgbose. Seems like a great matchup for Hendricks to work his strengths (pocket boxing, clinch fighting, wrestling)

I don't remember Hendricks/Boetsch at all really besides the finish. Need to rewatch that. I do remember Bamgbose hitting a couple tds on Borra though, which bodes well for Johnny.

Line may actually get better, in casual eyes it looks like this: undefeated prospect that looks like an action figure who is facing a fat WW coming off a KO loss to an average MW and is 3-6 his last 9 fights. Best price may come after weigh-ins..

Last edited:
Yup, I just take Sad's leftovers at what usually still have value, put 2.35u on the JJ/Rose Over at -165.

I will also be playing Rose sub, as that seems to be the only way this thing ends under 3.5 IMO.

It was up to -190 before I got to it, so passing for now.

With you on Rose sub, too. I think it's not only the most likely way it ends u3.5, but also by far her most likely path to victory.

Don't think im as confident on Rose being the most likely winner u 3.5. If JJ gasses her out like KK did JJ will pour it on. JJ was also taken down a lot by Gadelha a vastly better grappler than Rose and JJ survived just fine.

Don't think im as confident on Rose being the most likely winner u 3.5. If JJ gasses her out like KK did JJ will pour it on. JJ was also taken down a lot by Gadelha a vastly better grappler than Rose and JJ survived just fine.

Will have to rewatch KK/Rose, dont recall that fight at all tbh. Rose hasn't shown cardio issues in any other fights has she? Put a grappling clinich on PVZ for 4.5 rounds.

Will have to rewatch KK/Rose, dont recall that fight at all tbh. Rose hasn't shown cardio issues in any other fights has she? Put a grappling clinich on PVZ for 4.5 rounds.

She was the hammer all fight tho. Kk slowed her down big time with all those knees to the body.

She was the hammer all fight tho. Kk slowed her down big time with all those knees to the body.

Good to note, will rewatch that one for sure. I like Rose, but seems like an uphill battle for her here.

I'll stay on the Hendricks train for now....waiting if odds will rise.

I'm toying with the idea of betting Rose vs JJ, esp if JJ gets more juiced as the fight approaches.

Rose is just 25 and looked like an absolute monster vs Waterson. She poses a unique threat to JJ who thrives on standup but is vulnerable to early takedowns and hasn't faced anybody with Rose's submission game. If this gets up to +350 or +400 Rose is going to be super tempting.

I'm toying with the idea of betting Rose vs JJ, esp if JJ gets more juiced as the fight approaches.

Rose is just 25 and looked like an absolute monster vs Waterson. She poses a unique threat to JJ who thrives on standup but is vulnerable to early takedowns and hasn't faced anybody with Rose's submission game. If this gets up to +350 or +400 Rose is going to be super tempting.

Woah. Gadelha is a much better grappler and she has the wrestling to get it there. Rose is not going to take jj down for starters. And if jj can fend of gadelha on the mat multiple times she can fend off rose.

Rose has 3 submissions in 6 UFC fights plus 3 for 3 on TUF. Gadelha has 1 sub in 7 fights. Rose is the better finisher, and it's not debatable.

Also Rose said she got stronger before the Waterson fight and had to cut from 125 instead of 120. She's just entering her prime and I wouldn't put a hard cap on her ability

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back