UFC 211 - Stipe vs JDS II - Dallas

Status
Not open for further replies.
A lot of good lines on nscs and fights not going the distance.

Andrade porier and yair nsc are good plays at current prices.

Don't think the main or Maia/mas is going to decision

Lines are pretty reasonable right now

Luca says he's betting today so hopefully we get some favorable movement. He's been talking about how wonderful he is all night. He's the type of guy who gets a tattoo of himself

Why are people so confident in JDS? Guy is done lol

Alvarez vs DP is a straight up pick'em if alvarez decides to stand and bang.

A lot of good lines on nscs and fights not going the distance.

Andrade porier and yair nsc are good plays at current prices.

Don't think the main or Maia/mas is going to decision

Lines are pretty reasonable right now

Luca says he's betting today so hopefully we get some favorable movement. He's been talking about how wonderful he is all night. He's the type of guy who gets a tattoo of himself

He is sucking his own dick non stop!

He posted this after winning 0.8U last event
C-GXUJnXoAAD2va.jpg:large

We've seen that Alvarez implements his wrestling against dangerous strikers.

Of course he folded that plan up for Conor.

He is sucking his own dick non stop!

He posted this after winning 0.8U last event
C-GXUJnXoAAD2va.jpg:large

Crazy that he got 45000 on people signing up for his betting service.

I can usually tell what his bets are for free lol

Look on his Twitter posts, the replies praising him are almost always confirmed his own alt accounts. There's on called something like ThatNuttyMMAFan or something where he was exposed cross posting. Guy is a total fraud and also likely on the spectrum. No idea how Anik and Florian got conned into having him on the pod.

lol @ everybody acting like they KNOW Andrade has a 5 round gas tank.
She carries a lot of muscle for the SW division.

She looked fine after setting an insane pace for 3 against hill. Id say the signs are good

Why are people so confident in JDS? Guy is done lol

Alvarez vs DP is a straight up pick'em if alvarez decides to stand and bang.

I favor Stiepe here. Rothwell was the ideal opponent for JDS.

Really need to look into the prelims more. Virtually no leans so far besides hoping for good odds on Jotko

Stiepe KO is 2.00 for me, any chance of money coming in on JDS?
I really wouldn't be surprised if money did come in on JDS. JDS is well known name in the UFC while Stipe hasn't fought in seems like forever. I bet a lot of people are still big fans of JDS, too.

Will it actually happen? IDK. I dont think anyone can predict it.

Having a hard time getting aboard Andrade. She lost to some rather mediocre fighters that JJ would smash.

If this ends up being 5 rounds of striking i think JJ runs away with it.

Even Andrades last 3 wins are against meh fighters. Hill is ok but beating Calderwood and Penne isnt saying much.

If the best ever much improved version of Andrade shows up and JJ is a bit off then perhaps we could see an upset. Counting on an Andrade KO at this weight class v JJ seems unwise.

I am pretty sure JJ will just go 5 and edge the decision. -170 holds a bit of value but its about right.

I really wouldn't be surprised if money did come in on JDS. JDS is well known name in the UFC while Stipe hasn't fought in seems like forever. I bet a lot of people are still big fans of JDS, too.

Will it actually happen? IDK. I dont think anyone can predict it.

I'm biting on the line now with 1.5U, might add it in parlays if it goes up.

Having a hard time getting aboard Andrade. She lost to some rather mediocre fighters that JJ would smash.

If this ends up being 5 rounds of striking i think JJ runs away with it.

Even Andrades last 3 wins are against meh fighters. Hill is ok but beating Calderwood and Penne isnt saying much.

If the best ever much improved version of Andrade shows up and JJ is a bit off then perhaps we could see an upset. Counting on an Andrade KO at this weight class v JJ seems unwise.

I am pretty sure JJ will just go 5 and edge the decision. -170 holds a bit of value but its about right.

That's a very likely scenario as well. I think Andrade will put JJ in trouble a few times but we'll see how she reacts.

I'll win 7U if Rose gets a title shot, and if JJ wins I'm sure she gets it, so Andrade bet is like a hedge for me.

Ok boys, get ready to make some money by following my advice. I don't guarantee every pick is right of course, but put your money on these people winning in X round by X method and you WILL make a serious profit before the night is over. And no, I'm not picking all of the favourites. I looked at the odds and 3/7 of my picks are underdogs.

Alvarez beats Poirier by 1st round TKO
Cejudo beats Pettis by decision
Yair beats Frankie by decision
Masvidal beats Maia by 3rd round KO
Andrade beats Joanna by 4th round submission
Miocic beats Dos Santos by 2nd round TKO.

Shooters shoot. Consider opening up a trust fund for your kids with the cash you'll make.
Sounds like sales pitch

if this luca guy sucks so much where does he get the cash to throw such high wagers?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back