UFC 207 Post-Fight Press Conference (Video)

Cruz is a GOAT analyst. Analysing his fight in his own presser. <{dayum}>

Dom, mostly humble, but still throwing some verbal shots about Cody.

Well no shit Jeremy Stephens hits harder. He's quite a bit bigger. He spent most of his career at 155 and is a big 145er.

I just started watching the thing. TJ Dillashaw was granted a golden opportunity to feud with Garbrandt. Instead he says "oh they're going to play up the drama and hype the fight". But these are things you're not supposed to say. You're breaking kayfabe. Just tell cody "Bring it on motherfucker !" and give the fans what they want.

Dom, mostly humble, but still throwing some verbal shots about Cody.

He's clear that he lost, makes zero excuses, but still doesn't like Garbrandt much,and seems to think that fight was closer than it was. All in all I think he deserves a lot of credit for how he is taking it.

I'm waiting for Ronda to show up

waiting-for-another-amp-039-waiting-skeleton-amp-039-posts_fb_4623753.jpg

Oh, what I'd give if a reporter asks Ronda... "Ronda, what will the color of your pillow be?"

Okay, cool. We get it. Dom broke down the fight, he's humble, now he's philosophical.

Enough. Next fighter up.

Cruz talks a lot. All he had to say was "i felt like shit, then i saw the ronda fight. I could be her right now"

Cruz getting philosophical. "We're here to be attached to everything but be attached to nothing." I need a drink.

Yo Dom, the Mirko fight is about to start. let's wrap this up.

I like the one person at a time but part of me still wants the everyone + dana up there format too. Especially when you gotta sit here and wait again for the next fighter to come up.

"Why would I sit down, Im always on my feet." - Cruz

Damn......

Last edited:
I like the one person at a time but part of me still wants the everyone + dana up there format too.
I prefer the everyone + dana tbh, you can't have a Bisping-Rockhold moment with the current form

Back