UFC 207 Post-Fight Press Conference (Video)

SO is this press conference still a thing or are we done here?

Dom being real as fuck right now. No excuses no non-sense.

Cruz talks a lot of shit but he's honest as fuck, handling this loss like a real pro

Dom trying to convince himself he's ok

Cruz is racist he called DC a savage!

Garbrandt beat Cruz by more than "a few inches". No instant rematch.

I think Dom is gonna be pretty surprised when he's able to watch this fight. I don't think he quite comprehends just how badly he got his ass whooped tonight. At least he gets the entertainment aspect of this game.

Dillashaw vs Garbrandt will be a fight to look forward to given the way Garbrandt seemed to have improved and matured.

Also, Dillashaw is right, Garbrandt seemed to have Cruz a little riled up during the fight.

True.

For someone that supposedly got in Garbrandt's head so bad, looked like he was trying to make a statement trying to drop Cody, getting away from his gameplan.

On the other hand, props to the new champ. I thought he might've started to fade in the championship rounds but he did great.

Dom, you didn't buckle shit with your pillow fists.

Cruz being real, wish more fighters were like this. He's being brutally honest with himself and everyone else with what he thinks went wrong. He can only improve from this. It's when you convince yourself that losses are flukes that cause you stagnant and not improve.

It is nice to hear a guy trying to technically process and breakdown the fight in the presser. Zero excuses, a bit disillusioned with how the fight actually went but hey, that's not to be unexpected. This dude definitely understands the technical aspects of the game inside and out.

"All I've said have been statistically true."

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back