UFC 207 Post-Fight Press Conference (Video)

It would shiningly glorious if Ronda decides to call a press conference today or tomorrow and no reporter shows up.

Cruz handled it so well, what a champ.

Yeah i checked out.

Not going to wait here for a fighter that i may or may not want to hear from talk next.

who the fuck thought this was a good idea?

Ditto. Fell asleep after Cody. I'll have to go check now to see who else came out. At least now I can fast-forward through the waiting.

Say what you want about Cruz the man is a straight up professional in/out of the cage this is how one conducts themselves not only after a loss, but a loss of a belt to boot.

Is this dumb 1 person at a time format just for fights at T-Mobile Arena or are they going to do this mcrap everywhere? Having the fighters together is what makes this shit. The UFC missed out on TJ and Cody talking shit and getting the next fight hyped up. Shit man Bisping vs Salthold was fucking amazing, would of been ruined by this format.

I have mixed feelings. The new format is whack, but the interviews were much better than the old format. I never watch the new format live anymore, because of the large time gaps. I wait until the next day and skip through all the gaps.

I loved Cruz's interview and Cody's was good as well. Amanda Nunes is a real beast. She said a few cold comments about Honda, that made me think daym, this chick is a real killer. I hope she can be Champ for a long time.

Back