UFC 207 Post-Fight Press Conference (Video)

Really not a fan of this new format.

It wears the interviewers out. Yes, some fighters get asked more questions than they normally might, but the media gets worn out by the end. Paterson hardly got asked any questions after winning a main event.

Will be fun to see how much shit Cruz talks now. :eek::D

If you thought Cruz would tuck his tail between his legs and crawl away whimpering, then you clearly haven't understood Cruz this whole time.

He handled the loss like a boss.

Last edited:
The media should ask Garbrandt what he thinks the meaning of life is, since we already heard Cruz' views on the subject.

Goddamn it, this press conference format fucking sucks. I'm gonna stop watching these things if they keep up with this format.

Yeah I don't even bother watching them anymore when they're like this.

If you thought Cruz would tuck his tail between his legs and crawl away whimpering, than you clearly haven't understood Cruz this whole time.

He handled the loss like a boss.

I hope you kept reading.

Garbrandt isn't too bright, but he is a sweetheart. He really is. He really is giving us his view on the meaning of life.

Crazy how Cody keeps talking about Maddux when it's the biggest moment in his life. Put the belt around him too and shit. Class act.

Glad he won

holy shit...... Cody is Tito jr lol

shut the fuck up

Garbrandt isn't too bright, but he is a sweetheart. He really is. He really is giving us his view on the meaning of life.

Homie ain't used to the spotlight. Give him some seasoning. Plus, it's hard to be as slick as Cruz so it's a tough act to follow.

stop the cody presser, it's making people dumber.

Who is Maddux to Cody? A friend? An adopted child?

Back