UFC 204 will start at 3 am local time

I reside thirty miles away from Manchester, and I live for MMA.

I will not be attending, nor will I be watching live. This timing is bullshit. I will record the event and watch on Sunday morning.

what a reward for Bisping. Fight at 5 am in the morning. That's what Bisping gets for tipping over the apple cart.

what a reward for Bisping. Fight at 5 am in the morning. That's what Bisping gets for tipping over the apple cart.

Yeah luckily for him he's living in the US so he will not be at a disadvantage against Henderson. If anything, I think Henderson is the only one who will not adapt his schedule for this fight.

Many centuries ago, a few boats left, en route for new exciting adventures. Some of us left, some stayed home.

Now, here we are.

7sm9kAs.gif

Oh well.......least we're not the schmucks paying to watch it

Is this the Bisping vs Hendo card? Weak main event, I can't imagine how bad the PPV numbers will be.

I think it's weird that you live your entire life through another man's success.
so because I have a Conor AV I somehow live my entire life through his success?

I now understand why you need so many profiles

Why is UFC vehemently against any type of delay in their programming? I don't want to see MMA fighters forced to fight at ridiculous hours.

Lol at the guy thinking hes a badass for posting on the internet with different accounts

Get some sun, kid

Its not ideal but its a small price to pay for free PPV's. Im going to the event and I'm looking forward to getting smashed all night and watching some top fights.

Not breaking news at all. TS missed the 6-7 page on this topic already from last weekend.

I'm boycotting this and never paying for a PPV again. Fuck you UFC. Utter disrespect for European fans.

Back