UFC 204 will start at 3 am local time

Who says it will start at all? I certainly didn't....

Wonder how the fighters are going to prepare to perform at high level so late

Yeah that's fucked up, maybe they should start to prepare and do their camp training by night
Or they could just train at the normal time in the United States since thats what time they'll be fighting anyways

this is madness.

i'm from manchester and a bisping fan and i wouldn't go out for this if i still lived in england.

Pretty dumb. However, it really does re-affirm the fact that the UFC (and MMA in general) is still small fry in the UK. This is the ideal chance to grow the sport and try and get some publicity. Instead they have shot themselves in the foot. It will either be full of drunks after being on a session for 12 hours, or half empty after people have been kicked out. Either way, the streets around the arena and train station will be a fun place to be at the end

Or they could just train at the normal time in the United States since thats what time they'll be fighting anyways
Yeah I think it's the best way, but your system will still get fucked up by the jet lag even if you don't change anything. If the brits fighters want to adapt their schedule it will suck for them not having a lot of sparring partners ready to come training at these hours.

you can't hide from me eric baneman
Lol!!!! And Door Gunner and Jakovasaurus Rex.......

Your point? I'm a fanboy's nightmare. I will never go away. I have over 25 accounts on standby waiting to go. As soon as one is banned, I make 5 more in its place. May as well just let me be me. Lol!!!

Lol!!!! And Door Gunner and Jakovasaurus Rex.......

Your point? I'm a fanboy's nightmare. I will never go away. I have over 25 accounts on standby waiting to go. As soon as one is banned, I make 5 more in its place. May as well just let me be me. Lol!!!
wonder how i know that? i'm your nightmare now

Back