UFC 204 will start at 3 am local time

Its because Americans pay like 10x as much as Europeans. They have to cater it to us

If they lose English audiences theyll prob be out 5% of their profits. If they lose out on America, theyre out 90%

Hopefully people either boycott it or get drunk as f*ck and kick off by a third of the way through the card.

Planned on driving down the country for this event. What a load of bullshit. Ufc can get fucked. Save myself a small fortune I suppose

same time as every other event... I dont see the problem?

I have over 25 accounts on standby waiting to go. As soon as one is banned, I make 5 more in its place. May as well just let me be me. Lol!!!
giphy36.gif

You don't want to deal with drunken brits at 6 am
Im from Scotland, Im a pro at dealing with drunken brits at anytime of the day....... and at 6am they are far easier to deal with

Or they could just train at the normal time in the United States since thats what time they'll be fighting anyways
Yeah probably, depends on when they leave for England and how jet lag would affect all this

but how do i know that you're eric etcc?
Easy, because all of my accounts are legendary. I speak the same way and use a lot of the same gifs and memes. Don't pat yourself on the back you fat tub of glutinous lard, I know you're not tracing my IP. It's easy to see who I am under any account I use.

I'm that guy! I get banned by PeteyandJia because he's a little pussy who can't handle the truth. He can ban this account and I'll just be right back in 0.2 seconds under the next one.

Lets hope and pray that all fights end in the first round.

I believe they would waste time with promos, never ending promos, more promos, some promotional interviews, and if time allows, a good short prelim fight, i believe they sort of have to make it last for at least 2.5hrs or something like that for PPV´s.

Easy, because all of my accounts are legendary. I speak the same way and use a lot of the same gifs and memes. Don't pat yourself on the back you fat tub of glutinous lard, I know you're not tracing my IP. It's easy to see who I am under any account I use.
false, i know it's you because there's no one as dumb

false, i know it's you because there's no one as dumb
Lol, you know you admire me, pussy boy. I've been on these boards before you were likely even born, fuck head.

Ever since my 2003 account was banned in 2013 I've been a kamikazi ever since. You may as well settle in and learn to like it. I won't go anywhere.

Lol, you know you admire me, pussy boy. I've been on these boards before you were likely even born, fuck head.

Ever since my 2003 account was banned in 2013 I've been a kamikazi ever since. You may as well settle in and learn to like it. I won't go anywhere.
so basically you're still butthurt for that ban....

Back