UFC 204 will start at 3 am local time

The ufc will learn from this mistake. Thousands of brits drinking for 5 or 6 hours before heading to an event at 11pm until 6am. Expect mass brawls, people trying to climb into the cage and maybe a streaker or two. Shits gonna be ugly.

Wow i'm an idiot. I was just trying to figure out what this meant the time would be for me, lolol.

Too tired...

<1>

It's a travesty is what it is... They always do that shit with Euro cards.

Would it be so fucking terrible for the PPV to start 3 hours earlier? Starting at midnight would be somewhat decent for the locals...

The UFC know what they are doing. Tickets will still sell and the viewing figures will be the same wether the event takes place at 10pm or 3am so may aswell cater for the primary audience.

Straya bitches.

Sunday arvo like a proper sport.

On the plus side it will be like £5 a ticket.

Should of just made it a fight night and shown it at British local time 4 pm est. A ppv they he to show it at US prime time to make money as Europe gets the fight badically for free anyway if they get it.

Sad as ot should be a fight night looking at the card I doubt it does over 300 ppv buys anyway. Some reason Dana thinks Hendo is a,draw ..... he's a semi draw bur nothing needle moving.

Title fights and solid cards starting at 3am for the main card or cards like Leben vs Munoz or Struive vs Miocic on at UK time?

I'm happy.

Like I'm suppose to believe the Brits aren't still up drinking at 3am.

Does anyone know if the German event is gonna be a late start (for europe)?

Fuck you bro, I'm going to be crying at 4 am here!

Just kidding I'll be in bed and watch in the morning as usual!
I could've sworn you were American lol pretty ignorant of me to assume only an American is tired of leftist bullshit. It's probably 10x worse for you (England?)

I could've sworn you were American lol pretty ignorant of me to assume only an American is tired of leftist bullshit. It's probably 10x worse for you (England?)

Fuck yeah. Way worse. 24/7 here. No machine guns either to use on 'em.

It's been like that for us always

Back