UFC 173/174 the end of lighter weights headlining?

I think it could. MM isn't tested as a draw yet, and Barao has already proven that he is not a draw.

If I only have $55 and had to choose one, I would buy 174. Course, I like MM better than Barao and I feel most of the match-ups in general are better on the 174 card.

We will see. I believe they both do terrible but 173 does a little less terrible, which is sad

I believe Woodley is going to win that fight, and I highly doubt he is going to get stifled by a jab like Ellenberger did. It's going to be a competitive fight. I don't recall Rory 30-27ing Lawler via jab, do you?

Not even sure why I'm arguing with you, you're either a troll or just retarded when it comes to MMA.

Lol? Rly?

My guess is both do over 200k.

And 173>174 is a no brainer.

Barao>Mighty Mouse
Cormier/Hendo> Woodley/Mcdonald
Lawler/Ellenberger>Bader/Fejiao
Mizugaki/Rivera>or= to Shaub/Arolvski
Varner/Krause> Jimmo/st rpeux

Woodley/Macdonald> Cormier/Hendo. But yeah as an overall card 173>174

Srsly.

Not sure we can have a meaningful discussion about this based on your sig, though.

Are you Canadian, by chance?

I live near the border, but no.

I used to not like Rory, but he's a lot better than people think he is. I don't think Tyron's pot shotting will work.Shooting for doubles is also a lot tougher against a good wrestler since MMA range is further.

Last edited:
There is no way to avoid it unless they put on fewer PPV's per year. Which im not opposed to but i think they would be. They will both probably be around 200K and im sure they will be fine with that, considering the card they have for UFC 175.

Barao>Mighty Mouse
Cormier/Hendo> Woodley/Mcdonald
Lawler/Ellenberger>Bader/Fejiao
Mizugaki/Rivera>or= to Shaub/Arolvski
Varner/Krause> Jimmo/st rpeux

MM/Baugitonov = Barao/Dillashaw
Woodley/Mac>Cormier/Hendo
Lawler/Ellenberger>Bader/Feijao
Mizugaki/Rivera<Schaub/Arlovski
Varner/Krause=Jimmo/St.Preux

Definitely take UFC 174 main card

I'm hoping it does :icon_twis