UFC 163: Aldo vs. Korean Zombie Prelims PBP (Discussion) 3:30pm PT/ 6:30pm ET

I was typing in this thread, looked up for one second and see that Perosh is pounding Vinny's skull into the canvas. No reaction from the crowd or announcers. Hahaha

no, lots of people as in WWE fans. And most WWE fans are fat as fuck and weight 2X the amount of a non WWE fan. so basically, in facto rectum, twice as many people who were previously believed to think chael would win did think chael would win.
10584_1154919474647762_2137640904_n.jpg

ODAT, bro, ODAT

Vinny either dove or he needs to call it quits. Perosh has never hurt anyone.

Brazil cards are often ridiculous, so I dont think they plan on getting a lot of buys from them anyway.

Man if anything this makes Phil Davis look bad... dude didnt even have the striking to ko vinny... and that fight was all stand up pretty much.
Everyone was touting Phil's standup after that fight talking about "how improved" it was. But the fact remains, he was dominant the entire time and couldn't put Vinny away. Kinda pathetic.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hauptstoss View Post
I've never seen a KO to complete silence in the UFC before.

if i remember right this was met with dead silence
Arlovski-Buentello.gif

I remember that too, alot of WTF

You really shouldn't feel that way in this case...Vinny deserved it for all the shit he was talking. Karma is a bitch

I dunno, I feel it sucks even more if people are shit talking. I hate seeing people laid out cold just because I can imagine how devastating it is to them especially after shit talking.

I guess I'm a big softie, maybe I should start watching knitting?

Also, why are they showing the 3rd round of this fight lol? It's not like it's exciting in the slightest

Getting TKOed by Perosh might be one of the most embarrassing ways to lose in the UFC... i still can't stop laughing

"Look at that beautiful body"

Uhhh Stann, something you wanna tell us?

That's what I missed when I was out? glad I did miss it

They should have played something... anything else. Queue up Zombie vs Poirier or something.

What was the point of putting that on? Nothing interesting happened in that round.

Back