UFC 163: Aldo vs. Korean Zombie Prelims PBP (Discussion) 3:30pm PT/ 6:30pm ET

I accidently changed the channel right when the fight started, i change it back and Perosh is hitting the final shots..... Mother fucker!!!! Lol definitely up there for the most embarrasing losses.

1.gif

hahahahaha eu nunca vou parar de rir

I think this shows how shitty the striking of phil davis really is the guy couldnt even rock vinny, I think machida gonna murder the guy

Good point. I can't watch Prelims though, was it standing or gnp?

They're all 'Mr. Fluffy'

Retcons like this might fly in the twitterverse but on the Sherdog forums if you're known as Rainbow Pen Chan, deviating from the origin story by showing up with a solid pink fluffy pen or that goofy treetrunk one will always be called out.

I accidently changed the channel right when the fight started, i change it back and Perosh is hitting the final shots..... Mother fucker!!!! Lol definitely up there for the most embarrasing losses.

I was in the middle of a temple run game when the KO happen.

I don't like Vinny, but I really don't enjoy seeing people get knocked out cold, especially in such embarrassing fashion.

I share this sentiment.

Something about cheering about someone and how their brain was just damaged seems weird to me.

Phil davis gonna get knocked out tonight, i feel it.

Someone take The Clinch's phone away from him before he starts drunk dialling exes.

I feel like we wont be hearing much of Vinny's talk in the next weeks. Thank god.

Back