UFC 163: Aldo vs. Korean Zombie Prelims PBP (Discussion) 3:30pm PT/ 6:30pm ET

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hauptstoss View Post
I've never seen a KO to complete silence in the UFC before.

if i remember right this was met with dead silence
Arlovski-Buentello.gif

Was silence then a ton of boos because Paul was protesting the stoppage and no one had a clue what drop him.

He got KOd twice, Mario coudln't even believe it the first time and gave him another chance. But the way he went out initially was hilarious it was more like he fainted than got KOd.

Lol didnt notice the first time, but why did DeDe give Oliveira water lol.

Phil davis gonna get knocked out tonight, i feel it.

I am actually excited to see the Machida fight now. Will be shocked if the dragon doesn't finish

Vinny you're likely gonna get cut anyway - the odds are in your favor so throw this fight and make money for your family. Go down in the first minute of the fight.

Okay - will do!

I'm by no means a Vinny fan. but wtf is up with all the "LOL glass jaw" "Never had the chin for MMA" and posts like that? Had to check but the guy has only been stopped to strikes once before like years ago - I know the shot didn't look devastating, but it's all about placement and seeing the shot comming.

Not saying it wasn't an extremely embarresing KO, but gtfo with glass jaw comments after one KO.

I am actually excited to see the Machida fight now. Will be shocked if the dragon doesn't finish

Right there with ya, there was a stinker on the prelims.. However there were also some real fireworks.

I wanted to bet on this fight right before the start on william hill. For some weird reason Vinny was blocked and I was pissed as I saw it as easy money. Thank god

Yes he did and it was hilarious

Sold it for 100,000$ to boot

Bullshit. He did not get $100,000 for it. Do not fucking believe that shit.

That belt is the most worthless piece of memorabilia in sports history, and you are telling me it sold for more than genuine UFC belts, NBA championship rings etc? Never happened. Vinny is a fucking liar and was trying to boost the value for whoever he sold it to, so if they wanted to sell it, they could claim they paid $100,000 for it.

Back