UFC 155 - Cain Velasquez: Easy to Hit

He has to use all his tools to win. I really believe Cain is the more well rounded fighter if he uses all his weapons..

As someone who is still learning the striking game, your pieces are always effing mint, Jack. I'm buying your book to expand my knowledge and show my support :)

The JDS shot was a palm or a thumb behind the ear, not at all a clean shot.

Exactly, which leads me to believe that a full force shot that connects correcly would be even more damaging. It also lends to the idea that JDS doesn't have to make a direct hit to put Cain in serious trouble.

1.gif

OVEREEM 13'
brught to you by Uncharted 3.
JDS = Nathan Drake.:eek:

Definitely not at all clean - it was technically hideous and some guy on here still holds a grudge against me for saying that.

But the set up was beautiful - right straights to the body, Cain starts jabbing back, JDS swings over the top of Cain's jab.

Anyone thinking that he has a weak chin is an idiot. Anyone and I repeat anyone would have been rocked by those same shots period. Just proves his gameness and recovery are at an elite level.

Whoever that Mod is.. here's 2 big fucking middle fingers for you (middle finger salute)

yea almost seems like this place resents intelligence and good analysis at times - maybe he was breaking some rule though

Not at all a huge surprise here. Most wrestlers taught to strike have giant holes in their game and Cain is no exception. I honestly wonder why he bothers to stand with people in the first place.

I'm still a huge fan of his, and pulling for him in the rematch, but he has no business standing with JDS. At least now he knows he's not God of the fists and will rectify his mistakes by TKOing Cigano.

Yep. I also got an angry one from a Vitor fan after I wrote a piece on the weaknesses of Vitor Belfort saying that Jon Jones still had time to read it :icon_lol:

lol, you need to post sneak previews of the weaknesses of every big name fighter with an upcoming fight. Their teams will have to pay you publish the whole thing.

Anyone thinking that he has a weak chin is an idiot. Anyone and I repeat anyone would have been rocked by those same shots period. Just proves his gameness and recovery are at an elite level.

no his chin is not his problem it's his striking defense.

Easy to hit? or easy to hit upside the ear??

Regardless - - JDS tko - rd3

**Good read***

Last edited:
Killing the King should be out later in the week. I completely forgot I promised to write the JDS uppercut piece! :redface:

Lol no problem man. I've been enjoying your other pieces too. I'd still like to see it if you get around to it some day.

prob from selling book

jack slack? nah, hes a columnist / analyst

also, i think my man tonycpa was just promoting a book he liked, not for any personal interest, at least thats how it seems here

Back