Tyson Fury's Father Furious, Wants Him To Dump Team

He should dump his head case of a son.

Thats really bad news. An alcoholic cant only drink "some beers" . He either is drinking again full in or is abstinent. My guess he sometimes completely relapses. Would explain his shit speed.

That doesnt bode well at all for the time after his career ends.
What’s he got against Wayne Rooney?

he got a cut.....anyone can get cut by anyone else....it the fact it went 10 rounds he should be getting slated for
Is a cut all that happened.....? Or did he get smashed and have a competitive fight with a no name?

Is a cut all that happened.....? Or did he get smashed and have a competitive fight with a no name?
I think the cut was a huge factor....I think he was sloppy at the start got caught and cut. The fight was totally different from that point as he couldn't see out of that eye and he would have had to change his approach to avoid it getting stopped......which to be fair it probably would have done 9 times out of 10.

It wasn't that competitive....the cut made it interesting.

Fury doesn't hit hard and his opponent didn't come to fall down. Wallin felt the power and disregarded it. Even though he was stiff, he's a south paw who transitioned between volume and power shots. It was the fight of Wallin's life and Fury just kind of toughed it out.

Ofcourse, boxing isnt big in scandinavian countries at all, so they dont have good boxers overall, but they have alot of tough dudes... Strongmen, lifters, rugby, handball...

Maybe a myth somewhat, but overall, i would say they are pretty tough on average...

Professional boxing was banned in Sweden between 1970 - 2007 and in Norway between 1982 - 2016, so the scenes are very limited.

Wtf is that supposed to mean? The man had a huge gash almost by round 3 and still won the fight comfortably, which is fucking amazing if you ask me. Most guys, with that big of a cut would not be able to defend it for a whole fight or would lose trying. Tyson not only won, but dominated the rounds... One of his best adversity performances of all time. If Tyson hadn't been cut, Wallin would've been pummeled and knocked out by late in the fight

Ofcourse, boxing isnt big in scandinavian countries at all, so they dont have good boxers overall, but they have alot of tough dudes... Strongmen, lifters, rugby, handball...

Maybe a myth somewhat, but overall, i would say they are pretty tough on average...

Didn’t know rugby was played much in Scandinavia but I do tend to agree. They have a tiny population relatively speaking but Scandinavian countries have a lot of good fighters. Disproportionate to most countries based on population, especially Sweden. Legendary strongmen for the last 40 years. And they are successful across a number of sports, both summer and winter sports.

He definetly seemed to lack some strength... Speed was there most of the time but lacked power.

Also Otto seems to be a tough SOB, those viking genes dudes certainly can take alot of punishment when they are motivated.

Anyway, im hoping Fury comes better prepared for Wilder, and a bit heavier..

Actually the vikings raided and settled in the UK and pretty much spread their genes in the whole UK (and ireland, netherlands etc). I would argue Fury not less of a norseman/viking then Wallin!

Actually the vikings raided and settled in the UK and pretty much spread their genes in the whole UK (and ireland, netherlands etc). I would argue Fury not less of a norseman/viking then Wallin!

The whole east coast of Ireland was essentially Norse for years. Hence the spread of hemochromatosis or celtic curse which may have originated with the norsemen into Ireland, as Ireland and Scandinavia have very high rates. I have it, and if untreated is a killer.

I think Tyson has been limited even though he can do much better. He is fast for his weight and height.

He could be the second 'Ali' IMO.

It is time for him to search for another trainer

Back