Tyson Fury's Father Furious, Wants Him To Dump Team

Those “Viking-gene” dudes are not exactly known for dominating in boxing or sports in general. I think the “Viking-gene” talk on this forum stems from a bit of fantasy.

Ofcourse, boxing isnt big in scandinavian countries at all, so they dont have good boxers overall, but they have alot of tough dudes... Strongmen, lifters, rugby, handball...

Maybe a myth somewhat, but overall, i would say they are pretty tough on average...

Tyson’s weakness (other than punch power) is mental

He finds it hard to get up for these type of fights. He always rises to the occasion in the big ones that’s how he has always been. He needs something extra to motivate him

Tyson’s weakness (other than punch power) is mental

He finds it hard to get up for these type of fights. He always rises to the occasion in the big ones that’s how he has always been. He needs something extra to motivate him
Dunno why he's so set on taking these shitty fights then.

Those “Viking-gene” dudes are not exactly known for dominating in boxing or sports in general. I think the “Viking-gene” talk on this forum stems from a bit of fantasy. I think Joe Rogan started that with roided out Brock.
Its definitely overplayed by Rogan, honestly he seems to have some weird fantasies about big strong guys. On the other hand being 2-3 inches taller on average cant hurt your chances in a sport.

Its definitely overplayed by Rogan, honestly he seems to have some weird fantasies about big strong guys. On the other hand being 2-3 inches taller on average cant hurt your chances in a sport.

Don't forget about big black guys with their big juicy black......

It’s all about money for him. Only reason he is fighting and writing books. Fair play to him but I’m not falling for it.
I was excited for his comeback. But exactly because of what you wrote lost.d near all interest now. He can continue with his bumfights and lack of commitment. I guess there are still sheep paying for it.

ah yes, handball, the manliest of all manly endeavours
I dont know what a " manly" sport is but handball is definitely very tough. Our country has world titles so the level is pretty high here. Training and the games can be very demanding I guarantee you that.

Dunno why he's so set on taking these shitty fights then.
He needs to be in camp all the time to stay on track....and he wants a legacy so needs to build US/Global profile but I am not sure this is the way to do it

ah yes, handball, the manliest of all manly endeavours

Handball is one of the toughest sports out there lol, im sure you have no idea what youre talking about, and you probably never played it.

Entire game is played by pushing pulling hitting throwing around on a hardwood floor with 0 protective gear. I guarantee you if you want to have a successfull career in handball, you better be tough as nails or you aint gonna last.

Regular foul in a handball game would send an NBA player on a 3 month rehabilitation... Although i know that doesnt say much :)

Scandinavian countries are always at the very top of it, but French are dominating, mainly because they have black players that jump over everyone...

Handball is one of the toughest sports out there lol, im sure you have no idea what youre talking about, and you probably never played it.

Entire game is played by pushing pulling hitting throwing around on a hardwood floor with 0 protective gear..

ohhh shiiiiit.. a hardwood floor?!

AJ and Wilders head would be on a spike by the fans if they got busted up by a no name like this. Its absolutely amazing the treatment that Fury gets.

Davidson won't be switched out because Fury doesn't want to work hard in camp. His dad sounds like he doesn't understand Tyson's just fucking around on purpose. Probably.

AJ and Wilders head would be on a spike by the fans if they got busted up by a no name like this. Its absolutely amazing the treatment that Fury gets.
he got a cut.....anyone can get cut by anyone else....it the fact it went 10 rounds he should be getting slated for

Yep he was a lot faster vs Wilder and Schwarz. Interesting question would be if he started drinking again.

If thats his new motivation of having "fun" well goodbye his chances vs. Wilder or other elite talent.

The next fight imo will define his career after the comeback. Annother bum and its over. He is a very uncomfortable opponent for anyone and if he kills his momentum (after 3 bums its dead) they definitely will choose other opponents easier to plan for.

Tyson really only has himself to blame.

He has been drinking again. Recently there's been reports and vids of Fury having some beers, then calling the likes of AJ, Whyte and Wayne Rooney and trash talking them:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/talksp...illian-whyte-wayne-rooney-anthony-joshua/amp/

While on one hand it's a very funny image of the Gypsy King randomly calling AJ and saying he's going to knock him out, the drinking could be a worry. Hopefully it's a once in a while reward thing and he's not overdoing it. With his up and downs falling into bad habits would be easy.

He has been drinking again. Recently there's been reports and vids of Fury having some beers, then calling the likes of AJ, Whyte and Wayne Rooney and trash talking them:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/talksp...illian-whyte-wayne-rooney-anthony-joshua/amp/

While on one hand it's a very funny image of the Gypsy King randomly calling AJ and saying he's going to knock him out, the drinking could be a worry. Hopefully it's a once in a while reward thing and he's not overdoing it. With his up and downs falling into bad habits would be easy.

Thats really bad news. An alcoholic cant only drink "some beers" . He either is drinking again full in or is abstinent. My guess he sometimes completely relapses. Would explain his shit speed.

That doesnt bode well at all for the time after his career ends.

Back