Tyson Fury's Father Furious, Wants Him To Dump Team

Not going to disagree with anything that was mentioned but are we going to just pretend that the loss of all that blood had nothing to do with his stamina and strength declining rapidly ?
Loss of blood? LOL it wasn't exactly an arterial bleed he lost about as much blood as a woman on their period. The cut might have affected him psychologically but I very much doubt it led to him being tired. If anything I think it spurred him on to fight a little harder.

Was it me, or was Fury’s cutman not using any adrenaline or similar - he just seemed to be toweling the cut and then putting a shit load of vaseline into it.
Yeah I didn't see any cotton buds or any other means of applying adrenaline unless he put it on the towel. But I saw little attempt to close it up.

I thought Fury seemed bored early on and actually fought better after he got cut. So he didn't win every round. Doesn't mean he was bad.

I can give him a pass considering the severity of the cut/s and how that must've affected him (mentally just as much as physically, imo) and the fact he had to fight in a different fashion than he's used to, as well as bank some extra rds he didn't have to bank against Schwarz. Those cuts are gonna take awhile to heal up, tho. He's got time but that scar tissue is gonna be NASTY.

Tyson Fury has a drinking problem. Because of the drink he's too fat, and not in top condition. He has an otherwordly Fight IQ and a God-given skillset, and he's mentally as tough as they come in the ring, but that drinking is going to cause his stellar run to come to a halt sooner than it might have, and it's eventually going to destroy him as a person.

I can give him a pass considering the severity of the cut/s and how that must've affected him (mentally just as much as physically, imo) and the fact he had to fight in a different fashion than he's used to, as well as bank some extra rds he didn't have to bank against Schwarz. Those cuts are gonna take awhile to heal up, tho. He's got time but that scar tissue is gonna be NASTY.
Those cuts will never be 100%. Guarantee we see those open back up.

I thought Fury seemed bored early on and actually fought better after he got cut. So he didn't win every round. Doesn't mean he was bad.

Yeah, I don’t think he was bad at all.

The question is would he be better with a proper trainer?

Answer??? OF COURSE HE WOULD!

Yes, he’s a joke, taught Tyson absolutely nothing about how to box.

How can he

You have a 31 year old unbeaten heavyweight boxer who has been training since a child

Being trained by a 26 year old who has accomplished nothing, trained nobody, and as far as I can tell, got the job because Tyson enjoys his company

Ben just gets him into condition to fight I think. Its unlikely hee can tell Tyson stuff about boxing that Tyson isn't aware of

I am fine with davidson tbh

He just has to box and move more with wilder. I still don’t think he was bad last night but the cut definitely forced him to fight more like vs cunningham and less like vs wilder

I felt like Fury looks tentative and a little bit concerned and afraid early rounds. Just this look on his face that made me feel like this was going to be a tough night, even in round 1. Can't say I was wrong on that vibe :p I hope he can really improve the strength and conditioning training regime for his upcming fights so that he has his old speed and more power than this fight.

His dad wants to blame someone for a rough fight, okay whatever.

The cut was the challenge last night and IMO he past the test w flying colors. It wasn’t hard to discern he was having problems with vision in that eye. Plus his man was directly targeting the eye w punches and rubbing his laces or gouging it.

He did what he had to do to get the win and fought the style he felt necessary given the position he was in. Too me it showed his metal once again.

In the podcast he recently did he was talking about how since he beat Wlad and got got depressed he convinced himself to come back because he wanted to have fun and that was now his motivation to box. You could see it in the Wilder fighter, the Schwarz fight and now this fight - he isnt preparing like a demon in hard camps to destroy his opponents, he is just having fun in there.

He definetly seemed to lack some strength... Speed was there most of the time but lacked power.

Also Otto seems to be a tough SOB, those viking genes dudes certainly can take alot of punishment when they are motivated.

Anyway, im hoping Fury comes better prepared for Wilder, and a bit heavier..
wait, how was the speed there? fury was slow as shit last night.

he used almost no footwork, he was slow when moving his upper body, too... there was nothing fast about that mountain of a man last night.

Loss of blood? LOL it wasn't exactly an arterial bleed he lost about as much blood as a woman on their period. The cut might have affected him psychologically but I very much doubt it led to him being tired. If anything I think it spurred him on to fight a little harder.

Seriously. I dont know where these dingos get their opinions from.. conditioning failure due to massive loss of blood from a brow cut, LOL

Yeah, I don’t think he was bad at all.

The question is would he be better with a proper trainer?

Answer??? OF COURSE HE WOULD!
I actually like Ben and think Tyson should keep him around, but he needs someone like Roach to come in and take over.

wait, how was the speed there? fury was slow as shit last night.

he used almost no footwork, he was slow when moving his upper body, too... there was nothing fast about that mountain of a man last night.

Yep he was a lot faster vs Wilder and Schwarz. Interesting question would be if he started drinking again.

If thats his new motivation of having "fun" well goodbye his chances vs. Wilder or other elite talent.

The next fight imo will define his career after the comeback. Annother bum and its over. He is a very uncomfortable opponent for anyone and if he kills his momentum (after 3 bums its dead) they definitely will choose other opponents easier to plan for.

Tyson really only has himself to blame.

He definetly seemed to lack some strength... Speed was there most of the time but lacked power.

Also Otto seems to be a tough SOB, those viking genes dudes certainly can take alot of punishment when they are motivated.

Anyway, im hoping Fury comes better prepared for Wilder, and a bit heavier..

Those “Viking-gene” dudes are not exactly known for dominating in boxing or sports in general. I think the “Viking-gene” talk on this forum stems from a bit of fantasy. I think Joe Rogan started that with roided out Brock.

Back