Tyson Fury's cousin stabbed to death.

Well, if you watched interviews with his dad and relatives, you'd know that's the culture they live in. You'd know that his dad would fight at a drop of a hat. There was another Gypsie fighter recently going to jail for murder when he had to defend his home from some kids terrorizing his home. All from fighting. They make smack talk videos to each other before they fight, you can search them. They're ALL about street fighting. It's a family tradition.

It's called pattern recognition. It's not that hard figure out what most likely happened.
Its called speculation & stereotyping and being disrespectful to the dead.
Plenty of dudes get into fights at bars.

Its also called conflating "if you followed..." I believe you are trying to reference the Joe Joyce Jr case. Doesn't seem anything like this one.

Its called speculation & stereotyping and being disrespectful to the dead.
Plenty of dudes get into fights at bars.

Its also called conflating "if you followed..." I believe you are trying to reference the Joe Joyce Jr case. Doesn't seem anything like this one.
you'll learn that common sense trumps 'respect' every time. Respect is a tricky word. Young people die from 'respect' but it's actually pride. Pride will mess you up every time. Pride is what makes you keep defending them.

you'll learn that common sense trumps 'respect' every time. Respect is a tricky word. Young people die from 'respect' but it's actually pride. Pride will mess you up every time. Pride is what makes you keep defending them.
Learn from what? Pride in what?
Not defending anything. You are. I'm talking about a young man getting stabbed in the neck over a bar altercation. Not ethnic related at all. You are trying to make it into something its not.
People argue about fights on here every second. People get mad enough to call eachother out and fight routinely on here.

I think the best way to describe the states is its very safe if you stick to nice suburbs and well funded municipalities or the main parts of the big cities. Its easy to do so and easy to avoid the dangerous areas most of the time. Its safe comparatively to the world and other none 3rd world or poverty stricken places.
However, compared to other 1st world nations we kind of suck. Also, our poor and inner city areas rival 3rd world countries at times.
Or you could've just summed it up by saying "don't spend time in a Democrat run city."

blimey, the uk had 570 murders in the whole of 2020. A country of nearly 70m people, as opposed to one city in the US
I always bring this stat up when ppl think crimes outta control now. In 1991 New York City had around 2500 murders.
Think about that little stat there.
More murders a year back then in the US in the 70s-90s than now and that was with like 80m less people. So anytime someone who's like 50 or 60 years old goes "back in my day we fought and then shook hands" is full of shit. They didn't.

Or you could've just summed it up by saying "don't spend time in a Democrat run city."
No, I wouldn't say that because its simply not true.
Lots of Democratic leadership in the mobile meth labs & trailer parks down south????

Out of our 100 largest cities only 25 are led by a republican mayor.

Also, noticing some of the most shit on cities in Cali have Republican mayors too.

Miami a safe place????? Guess what? R

I stay in Arizona part time and one of the worst cities in my area with the most crime & lowest property values is Mesa. Republican mayor.

Vegas seems like such a safe family oriented place...hmmmm. Republican

Hialeah, Florida....Always hear Florida residents crap on this city too for its crime and foolishness. R ran. Lol

Last edited:
You must not know many people. A great young amateur boxer from a gym I trained at was stabbed to death fairly recently and he wasn’t a traveller.
So you know someone from UK who was stabbed while I know no one from UK who was stabbed. What does that say about stabbing statistics in the UK? Nothing.

I didn't say you have to be a traveler to be stabbed. Daren Till was stabbed. The travelrers live in the street culture and it comes with the territory.

I agree with that, but I think there is a legal element at play too.
US culture and laws have shifted to if you so much as put your hands on anybody in a majority white suburban area in any way you are going to jail or facing a civil lawsuit. No matter how it was instigated.

In our bad areas you can have a riot or a gang fight and the police would still not come at times.
When I was 21 I got my first place (that wasn't a college dorm). It was what is considered the hood. It got shot up one night. To the point I hid and slept with my dog in the bathtub because he was going crazy. The cops didn't come until the next morning.
So there is no real penalty in those areas for violence because you can easily get away with it.
Makes sense. Just bigger extremes between lawful and lawless locations.

Makes sense. Just bigger extremes between lawful and lawless locations.
Yeah. Its almost like 2 different countries. Its also pretty segregated too. To where people stick to the areas they know.

No, I wouldn't say that because its simply not true.
Lots of Democratic leadership in the mobile meth labs & trailer parks down south????

Out of our 100 largest cities only 25 are led by a republican mayor.

Also, noticing some of the most shit on cities in Cali have Republican mayors too.

Miami a safe place????? Guess what? R

I stay in Arizona part time and one of the worst cities in my area with the most crime & lowest property values is Mesa. Republican mayor.

Vegas seems like such a safe family oriented place...hmmmm. Republican

Hialeah, Florida....Always hear Florida residents crap on this city too for its crime and foolishness. R ran. Lol

Closet racist comes out the closet. Wonder what other rubber things bouncing and bobbing inside that closet.

Dumb mf SMDH

Closet racist comes out the closet. Wonder what other rubber things bouncing and bobbing inside that closet.

Dumb mf SMDH
This is one of the most ridiculous post in this section. Stop embarrassing yourself. Im black ya goof. You are nothing but a jealous foreign culture vulture that just throws around random words. People already making fun of your post.

Last edited:
did you quote the wrong post or something?
His brain is just that fried. Whenever people smack him around about boxing, his defense mechanism is to randomly accuse people of being " alt right fans of Alex Jones, Jordan Peterson, Ben Shapiro, homosexual, & racist . " Litterally just makes shit up.
Even when the person is a straight black liberal.
He's one of the kings of disinformation around here. You can also tell this from his shit post on his love for Bud.

He was at a stupid place, at a stupid time, doing stupid things, with stupid people.

If not a gun, then a knife. If not a kinfe, then a pipe.

There's always some dumbass out there with nothing to lose. Getting into a streetfight is retarded when you have goals in life.

Tyson is a fool for blaming the knife/gun/blunt object.

As expected you take a gun ownership perspective like your idols Ben Shapiro, Alex Jones, and Jordan Peterson.

Guns are for war. People do not need guns to keep themselves safe. If you feel unsafe learn a martial art and/or get a dog. You can also geographically move. Also, dont be a bitch.

Guns perform mass school shootings. In the past it was bullying was the problem and/or kids jumping kids. Nowadays anyone can get a goddamn AR (literal war weapon) and mow down dozens in seconds.

You filth
Jordan Peterson the college professor as a idol of gun ownership? Have you heard him speak? He's an academic.

Ben Shapiro should have a gun. He's small and not a fighter and he comes from the class that has the most hate crimes perpetrated against them.

Alex Jones, well you clearly listen to him a lot. I wouldn't know what the hell he is saying.

More people die from blunt objects than AR15s. More people die from knives than AR15s. Homies in the hood are shooting each other with handguns: that is where murder stats come from.

If you don't like guns don't get any but we built a country on gun ownership, free speech, and a slew of individual rights.

Immigration from muslim countries has caused this

Stop the wave of 3rd world immigration to Europe before it's too late.

Back