Tyson Fury's cousin stabbed to death.

knife crime is clearly a problem but actually no different or worse than many other places. You’re still more likely to be stabbed to death in the states. 230 people in Britain died from being stabbed last year. 1750 died in the US. The population is 5 times the size so it’s close to 1.5x more likely.
Yeah I love this perpetual myth that the UK is more dangerous than the US.

Dude was a very accomplished amateur boxer that won some things according to his old coach.
If he got stabbed in the neck, it's very likely he got blindsided and didn't see it coming.

That’s possibly why he got a knife pulled on him? In my experience most people that carry knives can’t fight for shit; That’s their leveller!

damn shame and my heart goes out to his family. Unfortunately this shit can happen in any town/city access the country in a Friday or Saturday night. Our drinking culture is a bigger issue than our knife culture, without a doubt, but no one wants to admit it!
True. Most successful serious knife attacks are often unseen attacks. If someone is serious about stabbing you they'll generally do everything to prevent you from ever seeing the knife or you'll be in a position where you can't react effectively anyway.

the travelling community aren’t really known for backing down from fights. My guess is it was a punch up and some one pulled a knife. A very common theme unfortunately
I think the best way to describe the states is its very safe if you stick to nice suburbs and well funded municipalities or the main parts of the big cities. Its easy to do so and easy to avoid the dangerous areas most of the time. Its safe comparatively to the world and other none 3rd world or poverty stricken places.
However, compared to other 1st world nations we kind of suck. Also, our poor and inner city areas rival 3rd world countries at times.

I think the best way to describe the states is its very safe if you stick to nice suburbs and well funded municipalities or the main parts of the big cities. Its easy to do so and easy to avoid the dangerous areas most of the time. Its safe comparatively to the world and other none 3rd world or poverty stricken places.
However, compared to other 1st world nations we kind of suck. Also, our poor and inner city areas rival 3rd world countries at times.
I think you are more likely to get into a fist fight in a nice suburb of the UK than a nice suburb of the US mainly due to alcohol consumption. But your bad areas make ours look like Disneyland.

I think you are more likely to get into a fist fight in a nice suburb of the UK than a nice suburb of the US mainly due to alcohol consumption. But your bad areas make ours look like Disneyland.
I agree with that, but I think there is a legal element at play too.
US culture and laws have shifted to if you so much as put your hands on anybody in a majority white suburban area in any way you are going to jail or facing a civil lawsuit. No matter how it was instigated.

In our bad areas you can have a riot or a gang fight and the police would still not come at times.
When I was 21 I got my first place (that wasn't a college dorm). It was what is considered the hood. It got shot up one night. To the point I hid and slept with my dog in the bathtub because he was going crazy. The cops didn't come until the next morning.
So there is no real penalty in those areas for violence because you can easily get away with it.

Last edited:
Whats the whole story? He was stabbed in the neck? OK, why?

I read that he was watching joshua/usyk at a bar and got into an argument. They went outside, got into a fistfight and at some point the other guy draws a knife and stabbs him in the neck. I think they already arrested the guy who did it (some dude in his 20s)

I read that he was watching joshua/usyk at a bar and got into an argument. They went outside, got into a fistfight and at some point the other guy draws a knife and stabbs him in the neck. I think they already arrested the guy who did it (some dude in his 20s)
Pretty much what I figured.

Not sure homicides via knife attack have reached 300 deaths in a single year going back 50yrs; although the numbers have increased substantially over the past ten years, which is probably related to youth culture and Tory degradation. But just look at American cities — Philadelphia, a city with under two million residents, had 486 gun homicides last year. The numbers aren’t comparable, really.

The UK government needs to do something about knife crime though. One death is one death too many, and we mourn the passing of anyone murdered. Conservatives have been in power for a decade…their policies help fuel this issue, but gang culture has exploded, the images imported from America, and that requires community action.

Philly had 569 gun homicides not 486

Few links say 561 and 559 but Ive seen as high as 569 in 2021.

https://www.axios.com/local/philadelphia/2022/01/10/philadelphia-record-homicides-2021-police

https://www.nbcphiladelphia.com/new...-scrapes-scars-into-the-citys-psyche/3093658/

Its probably just like our gun problem in America. Has less to due with owning or carrying one vs just a shift criminality and culture.

As expected you take a gun ownership perspective like your idols Ben Shapiro, Alex Jones, and Jordan Peterson.

Guns are for war. People do not need guns to keep themselves safe. If you feel unsafe learn a martial art and/or get a dog. You can also geographically move. Also, dont be a bitch.

Guns perform mass school shootings. In the past it was bullying was the problem and/or kids jumping kids. Nowadays anyone can get a goddamn AR (literal war weapon) and mow down dozens in seconds.

You filth

blimey, the uk had 570 murders in the whole of 2020. A country of nearly 70m people, as opposed to one city in the US

Chicago is larger than Philly and, off top head, had like 650-700 gun murders.

America is a very dangerous and shitty place to live

What's with the Brits and knives? Is there really no way to stop this, smh?

The Gypsies are an aggressive bunch. Tyson's dad went to jail for disabling a man in a fight. It's the culture they live in, not Britain's culture. I know a lot of people in the UK and no one has been stabbed.

The article i read yesterday said he was walking home from a bar or club with a 17 year old friend or family member and that it might of been completely random. The other guy survived.
Nah, he must have been involved somehow.

As expected you take a gun ownership perspective like your idols Ben Shapiro, Alex Jones, and Jordan Peterson.

Guns are for war. People do not need guns to keep themselves safe. If you feel unsafe learn a martial art and/or get a dog. You can also geographically move. Also, dont be a bitch.

Guns perform mass school shootings. In the past it was bullying was the problem and/or kids jumping kids. Nowadays anyone can get a goddamn AR (literal war weapon) and mow down dozens in seconds.

You filth
Take your assine political hack talk and your obsession with Shapiro, Jones, & Peterson to the War Room (All pundits which I dislike. But facts never matter in your simple head) . Weirdo, you mention them everyday in a boxing forum. It shows you are obsessed with them and consume them more than the alt-right.
You absolutely suck at politics. Stop forcing your extreme views down our throats in the boxing section clown.

STFU about my country & stay out of our rights and constitution. You could never understand it.
Would you tell Ukrainians they shouldn't have guns???
Criminals would still have guns despite laws dummy. I have a right to defend myself, family or property with what my constitutional rights tell me I can.
Stfu about dogs and martial arts. You watch too many movies. I also guarantee I know more about both than you ever could. I bred and trained PP dogs for decades. You sound dumb and out of touch with reality.

Last edited:
Nah, he must have been involved somehow.
No idea and I'm not going to speculate negatively on somebody who tragically lost their life who I don't know. I trust the news to know more about it than speculating posters online.

No idea and I'm not going to speculate negatively on somebody who tragically lost their life who I don't know. I trust the news to know more about it than speculating posters online.
Well, if you watched interviews with his dad and relatives, you'd know that's the culture they live in. You'd know that his dad would fight at a drop of a hat. There was another Gypsie fighter recently going to jail for murder when he had to defend his home from some kids terrorizing his home. All from fighting. They make smack talk videos to each other before they fight, you can search them. They're ALL about street fighting. It's a family tradition.

It's called pattern recognition. It's not that hard figure out what most likely happened.

The Gypsies are an aggressive bunch. Tyson's dad went to jail for disabling a man in a fight. It's the culture they live in, not Britain's culture. I know a lot of people in the UK and no one has been stabbed.
You must not know many people. A great young amateur boxer from a gym I trained at was stabbed to death fairly recently and he wasn’t a traveller. That said a lot of traveller families have feuds that end in people getting killed or badly injured but it not been reported that this is what happened here

Back