Tyson Fury's cousin stabbed to death.

the thing about gun ownership is, the proliferation of it didn’t occur until after the civil war, really. Not sure if that has anything to do with your point, but it is interesting that modern gun culture is a relatively recent occurrence.
In certain parts of the country yes. In other parts there have always been gun nuts.

The problem is that attacks with a knife target killing the other one. No matter the intent. No difference to guns but if you dont kill the other person the sentencing doesnt reflect that in the slightest. Thats why carrying around knives makes a lot of sense for thugs. You kill someone or close to and you get hammered. You try to but do not succeed and get a slap on the wrist. It really is like that at least here. Thats a huge reason why knifes are popular.

If anyone attacking with a knife would get treated just the same as with guns we d have a lot less problems.

Alex Jones, well you clearly listen to him a lot. I wouldn't know what the hell he is saying.
I watched parts of his recent court case, Dont think I ever have seen such a pathologic liar. Even if he tried he couldnt be honest. It was really crazy how he just continued to lie his ass of under oath. How this conman and hateful person can have any followers I cant comprehend. Just dont get it.

He is the lowest of the lowest scum. The school massaker alone what he did to the victim families he should rot in jail for years.

The problem is that attacks with a knife target killing the other one. No matter the intent. No difference to guns but if you dont kill the other person the sentencing doesnt reflect that in the slightest. Thats why carrying around knives makes a lot of sense for thugs. You kill someone or close to and you get hammered. You try to but do not succeed and get a slap on the wrist. It really is like that at least here. Thats a huge reason why knifes are popular.

If anyone attacking with a knife would get treated just the same as with guns we d have a lot less problems.

It's such a cowards weapon. Most of these attacks happen from behind and then they run away. This guy probably lost a fistfight and his little ego couldn't take it. Lock them up and throw away the key.

Ukraine was invaded so that's a different situation. Every country has a military but if you think your little pistol is gonna poke someone's peepee or bumbum then by all means. I leave the redneck shit to people like yourself and the other Trumpers (racists, homophobes, antisemetics, traitors, etc.).

And what are you talking about in regards to hunting? Who tf needs to hunt anymore? Any kind of meat is available in any local grocery store. Are you rubbing sticks together for fire too? Wannabe boyscout...do everyone a favor and work on those noose knots.

And I'm American born and raised. I just don't let the alt-right groom me like, well, you.

War over slavery had nothing to do with guns but of course you dont understand that. It was a war of principle which is probably why you dont know that since you dont have any
What a loser like argument. Owning a gun has nothing to do with Trump or rednecks. Close your mouth your ignorance is showing. Stop trying to politicize things because they are not for you. Infringe on your rights. Not on ours.
What simpleton logic. "Guns = racism."

Hunting is for real men. Even though I don't do it myself. You have to be an absolute hypocritical clown to shit talk hunting if you eat meat or support the cruelty that is factory farming. You have the sheltered one sided view of the world as some lame sheltered spoiled wimp. Spare us please. Plenty of Americans hunt. Plenty of health & financial reasons to support it as well.
Also, please stop using the word "homophobic" when you are consistently use homosexual references to attack people on the forum who clown & roast you.

What country are you from? Why do you keep ducking the question? Lol. You're not American. If you hate it why are you here?

Last edited:
The biggest concern raised by this thread is that somehow CTE seems to be more prevalent among internet neckbeard boxing fans than it is among boxers.

What a loser like argument. Owning a gun has nothing to do with Trump or rednecks. Close your mouth your ignorance is showing. Stop trying to politicize things because they are not for you. Infringe on your rights. Not on ours.
What simpleton logic. "Guns = racism."

Youre all over the place. A literal rendition of Strawman from the Wizard of Oz. Try to stay focused there, Pops.

Hunting is for real men. Even though I don't do it myself. You have to be an absolute hypocritical clown to shit talk hunting if you eat meat or support the cruelty that is factory farming. You have the sheltered one sided view of the world as some lame sheltered spoiled wimp. Spare us please. Plenty of Americans hunt. Plenty of health & financial reasons to support it as well.

There is nothing manly about hunting. Once upon a time it was a pivotal skill and role for survival of human species but that is not the case today. There's nothing manly about using centuries of technology against a wild animal. Raw tools and/or self-made tool hunting is probably manly but anything else is just false bravado, something you know a lot about.

And clowning? Son, you have never clowned me lol. Youre like a Charlie Zelenoff ripoff. Lose every fight, sucker punch unsuspecting people, and parade around like a champ. Literal delusions and somehow in your case grandeur...I struggle to understand how you could be so out of touch but you continue to impress me in that regard.

Also, please stop using the word "homophobic" when you are consistently use homosexual references to attack people on the forum who clown & roast you.

On my time in this Earth I have met few people with as much pent up emotional energy as you and all of those other people were gay. Nothing I've said should be interpreted as homophobic but rather a gradual welcoming to your future lifestyle. Out is the new in, Bruno!

What country are you from? Why do you keep ducking the question? Lol. You're not American. If you hate it why are you here?

In yet another twisted perversion of alternate reality where you rant about gaslighting and reading comprehension you fail to see your own shortcomings. Truly a marvel in itself. Thanks for the laughs

Youre all over the place. A literal rendition of Strawman from the Wizard of Oz. Try to stay focused there, Pops.

There is nothing manly about hunting. Once upon a time it was a pivotal skill and role for survival of human species but that is not the case today. There's nothing manly about using centuries of technology against a wild animal. Raw tools and/or self-made tool hunting is probably manly but anything else is just false bravado, something you know a lot about.

And clowning? Son, you have never clowned me lol. Youre like a Charlie Zelenoff ripoff. Lose every fight, sucker punch unsuspecting people, and parade around like a champ. Literal delusions and somehow in your case grandeur...I struggle to understand how you could be so out of touch but you continue to impress me in that regard.

On my time in this Earth I have met few people with as much pent up emotional energy as you and all of those other people were gay. Nothing I've said should be interpreted as homophobic but rather a gradual welcoming to your future lifestyle. Out is the new in, Bruno!

In yet another twisted perversion of alternate reality where you rant about gaslighting and reading comprehension you fail to see your own shortcomings. Truly a marvel in itself. Thanks for the laughs
The whole forum clowns you wuss. From your obsession with Alex Jones. To your dog shit takes on your crush Bud Crawford.
Nobody cares about your bitchmade rants on hunting or guns. You are not a man and your opinion on normal things doesn't matter. You are a narrow minded dope that lives in a bubble.
If you don't like America so much, leave you bum. You're probably to broke too leave lmao. I love it here! Glad you hate it lmao.

I watched parts of his recent court case, Dont think I ever have seen such a pathologic liar. Even if he tried he couldnt be honest. It was really crazy how he just continued to lie his ass of under oath. How this conman and hateful person can have any followers I cant comprehend. Just dont get it.

He is the lowest of the lowest scum. The school massaker alone what he did to the victim families he should rot in jail for years.

He didn't "massaker" any school. Words are not a crime to free men.

He didn't "massaker" any school. Words are not a crime to free men.
He harassed the victims brutally for years. He agitated against parents who had lost their children to a killer being actors, showing of and brought tons of hate , threats and direct attacks on grieving parents , brothers , sisters grandparents . And all just for making more money.

I didnt even know him before but he lied under oath! shameless and it got proven in court. He hated against the judge..etc on live tv afterwards. And I dont write "hate" so fast. Alex Jones is making money out of hatespeech and lying nothing else.

Looks like a proper hard cunt...

241715986_3070495053184818_8866453510012924847_n.jpg

The whole forum clowns you wuss. From your obsession with Alex Jones. To your dog shit takes on your crush Bud Crawford.
Nobody cares about your bitchmade rants on hunting or guns. You are not a man and your opinion on normal things doesn't matter. You are a narrow minded dope that lives in a bubble.
If you don't like America so much, leave you bum. You're probably to broke too leave lmao. I love it here! Glad you hate it lmao.

Straightup Strawman from the Strawman himself. Cant stay on any single topic because when you do you get "clowned".

Keep ducking me boy !!

Looks like a proper hard cunt...

241715986_3070495053184818_8866453510012924847_n.jpg

Imagine being that young and throwing your life away. In the US he wouldnt see the light of day for, at minimum, 20-25 years since he's white. Minorities would get life w/o parole. US justice system is so broken and transparently racist but let @WklySportsMemes defend it as a black man.

Keep America Great @WklySportsMemes

CTFU...

Alex Jones is right up @WklySportsMemes alley even if he wont admit it. Alex is literal scum of the Earth and, in the old days, people like that got fucking murdered not sued.

When you hold a position of public appeal and impression you have MORE RESPONSIBILITY and to turn around and use his podium to project hatred toward others including literally posting pics of the JUDGE from his ACTIVE CASE of DEFAMATION burning in flames...makes you long for the old days...The dude gaslit his fanbase (deplorables) to do his bidding and harass and even threaten parents whose toddlers were fucking murdered for no reason at all other than being in the wrong place at the wrong time.

But keep talking about defending rights @WklySportsMemes you limited scoundrel

Straightup Strawman from the Strawman himself. Cant stay on any single topic because when you do you get "clowned".

Keep ducking me boy !!
Girl, you are in a boxing forum PMS'ing over people's constitutional rights to defend themselves. You mention Alex Jones or some bullshit right wing false analogy in every boxing thread. Never mention staying on topic again drk.
Imagine being that young and throwing your life away. In the US he wouldnt see the light of day for, at minimum, 20-25 years since he's white. Minorities would get life w/o parole. US justice system is so broken and transparently racist but let @WklySportsMemes defend it as a black man.

Keep America Great @WklySportsMemes

CTFU...
Imagine being so limited in understanding that you conflate totally unrelated things into one big unhinged meltdown. Watch this clown. A young man getting stabbed in the UK has nothing to do with criminal justice reform in the US.
This is how retarded you are. You acknowledge that the criminal justice system is broken and that blacks receive stiffer penalties and are profiled more for the same crimes. YET YOU WANT TO MAKE GUNS ILLEGAL. hahahahaha Stupid, who do you think that would hurt more? You have no understanding of any adult situation whatsoever. You sound like a fkn 10 year old running for class president on a platform of no homework and ice cream for lunch.
Alex Jones is right up @WklySportsMemes alley even if he wont admit it. Alex is literal scum of the Earth and, in the old days, people like that got fucking murdered not sued.

When you hold a position of public appeal and impression you have MORE RESPONSIBILITY and to turn around and use his podium to project hatred toward others including literally posting pics of the JUDGE from his ACTIVE CASE of DEFAMATION burning in flames...makes you long for the old days...The dude gaslit his fanbase (deplorables) to do his bidding and harass and even threaten parents whose toddlers were fucking murdered for no reason at all other than being in the wrong place at the wrong time.

But keep talking about defending rights @WklySportsMemes you limited scoundrel
Nobody cares about your false narrative to randomly accuse people of being Alex Jones fans. Its pathetic. Its weird too as other people have mentioned . Many of us cant stand Alex Jones just as much as we can't stand you. You cant stop obsessing about him because you are the same kind of retard extremeist just the opposite side of the coin. You completely make up bullshit and false allegations just like this in order to mimic intelligence or virtue signal. Its extra hilarious because for years i was one of the most liberal posters in this section. You slander people just like Jones and you make up shit just like him. He has nothing to do with any post here yet you still cant stop bringing him up. Its a true sign of you being mentally ill.

Broke bum, if you hate America so much why are you still here??????? You sound miserable. Sounds like you have been bullied and abused. Freedom isn't for you. Get lost. If I didn't like it here i could pick up and move to anywhere. What went wrong in your life to where you cant be a man and you're stuck giving tax money and supporting a place you hate? Is it everyone else's fault that you're unsuccessful and stuck here????
Americans have guns and many of us like to hunt. Deal with it you unhinged crybaby.

Last edited:
In the US he wouldnt see the light of day for, at minimum, 20-25 years since he's white. Minorities would get life w/o parole. US justice system is so broken and transparently racist but let @WklySportsMemes defend it as a black man.
THis is not really the topic of this thread. Not even the country. I think it helps if we keep it to the situation at hand and do not go down the whole "racism justice system" rabbit hole.

Back