Social Tyson Fury walking through large crowd at Canelo fight in Cowboy Stadium with no mask

Millions of people died of it you dumbfuck, why not just be thankful that you and apparently none of your friends (if you have any) and family were among those?

Doesn't make you look badass talking like that, just stupid :)
hey namecaller, how about refuting the statement? spare me your feelings

So was the mask mandated lifted? this doesnt add up at all how? I just read LA county had no deaths from Covid last week. A virus doesn't suddenly disappear like this. Im going to go crazy bro, I cant handle this man, I hate wearing mask but then im scared not to wear a mask because of how devastating covid is from all the articles I read :(

This sucks because before Covid I never gave a shit, I even got Swine Flu in 2009 and I didnt care, I never had a flu vaccine either. Now I hear you are going to have to get the covid vaccine every single year because it wears off after 6 months

I never cared because I never knew you can die from that shit. I would get sick and just tough it out id be so groggy and weak for 3 days and then get better but the way the describe covid scares me and now if I get sick ill assume its the worst and covid.

If you're young and healthy you'll be fine.

I know a bunch of people who've tested positive for it with no lasting I'll effects.

doesnt take a genius to see that deaths from cancer, flu etc... mysteriously disappeared.
How does that happen?
People who were already terminally ill from other diseases get labeled as COVID, thats not manipulating things?
Give me a break
These stats exclude co-morbidity, nice try.

doesnt take a genius to see that deaths from cancer, flu etc... mysteriously disappeared.
How does that happen?
People who were already terminally ill from other diseases get labeled as COVID, thats not manipulating things?
Give me a break
If covid is what ultimately kills them, what should the label be?

Its almost like they had the option to go and CHOSE to go to an event. If you know someone has been to an event like this dont meet up with them or ask them if they have been in big crowds recently. Its your freedom to stay home and not interact with people just like its their freedom to go to a massive event without masks. If your scared get your vaccine, wash your hands and stay home.

So name these news sources? Cause pretty much ever major network is slanted to the left now, this isnt the 80s when the news media reporters and joirnos just reported news they now use their position to influence the masses on what they believe is right.
Yeah in what they BELIEVE is right, not what is actually right. Real journalism is dead. It’s all propaganda.

And who do you consider reputable? Those i mentioned are the majority view, the majority rule.
I had to stop laughing from when you said reputable in your first post before I could respond .

Regarding majority rule, yeah that happens but it's a socially driven thing and self feeding because people would rather join the team that's leading. That way they get a cheap W and get to take the easier path even if they suspect deep down that's it's bullshit. IOW, weakness and insecurity.

And science is based on facts, majority of opinion doesn't mean shit to the facts. This politicized plandemic situation is an extremely unfortunate example of misguided mob rule influencing some the choices being made on our behalf by agenda driven actors. Hence the ever changing narrative and flipflopping directions.

Back