Social Tyson Fury walking through large crowd at Canelo fight in Cowboy Stadium with no mask

Please tell me you’re joking that you actually consider those outlets you mentioned as “reputable”
And who do you consider reputable? Those i mentioned are the majority view, the majority rule.

It must be fuck'n annoying standing around these instagirls with their redundant hats constantly poking into your face.
upload_2021-5-10_9-52-24.png

Stay in your basement with 2 masks on if you're such a pussy
This has nothing to do with being pussy, a virus can get even the brock lesnars of this world sick and knocked out cold in pain and aches.

And who do you consider reputable? Those i mentioned are the majority view, the majority rule.
Those you listed do nothing but lie and push narratives by their own admission. I don’t even watch the news anymore, I’ll look at some headlines from a couple online sources and not waste anymore time on it.

Not wearing a mask is reprehensible. Wearing that shirt is just horrible.

Those you listed do nothing but lie and push narratives by their own admission. I don’t even watch the news anymore, I’ll look at some headlines from a couple online sources and not waste anymore time on it.
99 percent of mainstream network tv and media is liberal, you only have Fox news for conservatives.

Manipulated stats mean nothing

Manipulated stats from the John Hopkins university, the Charité hospital in Berlin and the WHO?
You got to love it when posters from a cage fighting forum convince themselves that they have grounds to believe that leading scientists of the global medical profession are cooking stats.

How would a hardly literate person like yourself even know?

Stay in your basement with 2 masks on if you're such a pussy
I'll pass that along to the mom pregnant with twins in our covid unit who is two rooms down from her sister who is probably gonna die from it.

Fucking dope.

Manipulated stats from the John Hopkins university, the Charité hospital in Berlin and the WHO?
You got to love it when posters from a cage fighting forum convince themselves that they have grounds to believe that leading scientists of the global medical profession are cooking stats.

How would a hardly literate person like yourself even know?
doesnt take a genius to see that deaths from cancer, flu etc... mysteriously disappeared.
How does that happen?
People who were already terminally ill from other diseases get labeled as COVID, thats not manipulating things?
Give me a break

99 percent of mainstream network tv and media is liberal, you only have Fox news for conservatives.
I don’t watch fox, you need to be able to discern when you’re being lied to. You just said 99% of media is liberal, that’s your first red flag right there. There’s two sides to every story and the truth will lie somewhere between them.

Please tell me you’re joking that you actually consider those outlets you mentioned as “reputable”

Tidwell is either the greatest troll in sherdog history or a genuine nice person who is a little on the slow side. Really not sure which as I switch back and forth constantly while reading his threads/posts.

Last edited:
I don’t watch fox, you need to be able to discern when you’re being lied to. You just said 99% of media is liberal, that’s your first red flag right there. There’s two sides to every story and the truth will lie somewhere between them.
So name these news sources? Cause pretty much ever major network is slanted to the left now, this isnt the 80s when the news media reporters and joirnos just reported news they now use their position to influence the masses on what they believe is right.

Back