Social Tyson Fury walking through large crowd at Canelo fight in Cowboy Stadium with no mask

Took my mom out for Mother's Day for lunch...err, I mean birthing people's day...and the place was packed plus a line.

Yes but dont you watch cnn, yahoo, msnbc, buzzfeed, huffpo and other reputable news sources like that? They were saying Texas and Florida dont care and are morons and anti science. Several board members here also said the same things that cnn said.
And there is your 1st problem.

I predict the news will claim there are huge spikes in covid cases... Meanwhile no one still knows anyone that knows anyone that actually has covid except random people online, mentally ill folks, and people who feed off sympathy... Hospitals will still remain empty.. The funeral industry won't change either... The news, politicians, celebrities will make it sound like it's the Dawn of the Dead in the streets...

And I'm sure Fox News touted no uptick in cases, 1 hour after that event.........

Another shit Turdwell thread.

Big shocker

I predict the news will claim there are huge spikes in covid cases... Meanwhile no one still knows anyone that knows anyone that actually has covid except random people online, mentally ill folks, and people who feed off sympathy... Hospitals will still remain empty.. The funeral industry won't change either... The news, politicians, celebrities will make it sound like it's the Dawn of the Dead in the streets...
There's too much shit in this post to pick through.

Yea people here in Texas are done. We tried to go to Galveston to eat outside and every single place had an 1hr + wait. Even restaurants inside of the hotels.

Yea people here in Texas are done. We tried to go to Galveston to eat outside and every single place had an 1hr + wait. Even restaurants inside of the hotels.
Same thing has been happening in California since Newsom allowed people to eat indoors, Places that rarely or never got any traffic are now filled to the brim, there are several food spots I used to pass by daily precovid that rarely had any customers now those places are jamp packed

This will wear off though, people are only going out because they just want to defy the orders and were tired of being told not to go out which is silly, so filling up food spots and eating side by side is smart during covid? Vaccines are not even 100 percent sure things, so these people are taking a chance, several people who got vaccines got Covid they got cocky and wear walking around without masks and going around large groups of people.

Dang watching this Canelo Fight, Dallas Cowboys stadium is packed looks to at least 75 thousand in attendance many drunks yelling with no masks either smh I see some elderly in the audience as well

Cowboy stadium is nuts in size. 80k normal capacity but with standing capacity for things like concerts it can hold up to 105,000 people. That's crazy to think about, a building that can hold the population of a small city.

Same thing has been happening in California since Newsom allowed people to eat indoors, Places that rarely or never got any traffic are now filled to the brim, there are several food spots I used to pass by daily precovid that rarely had any customers now those places are jamp packed

This will wear off though, people are only going out because they just want to defy the orders and were tired of being told not to go out which is silly, so filling up food spots and eating side by side is smart during covid? Vaccines are not even 100 percent sure things, so these people are taking a chance, several people who got vaccines got Covid they got cocky and wear walking around without masks and going around large groups of people.

Yea I think people are just ready to get out of the house and do normal things as well. We also had a similar experience with places normally not that busy being packed. The Olive Garden by our house has never had a wait since we've lived here for about 5 years now. It had a 35min wait when we finally gave up on Galveston.

Still waiting on the body counts from the 2 live UFC events and the Canelo fight.

I went grocery shopping today, looked around, and I was the only one wearing a mask, including the employees... I threw that fucker in the garbage and shopped like it was 2019. Felt great.

Dang so its like that Sonny? I was always cool with you brother. But I see how it is.
Be honest Tidwell, you dont actually feel this way. I know you, youre anti-lockdown, anti-authoritarianism, and you dont come off of as a dude who is afraid of covid

Back