Tyson Fury vs. Otto Wallin, Sat. Sept. 14, 11 p.m. ET on ESPN+ Official RBR Discussion Thread

Who wins?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

JayPettryMMA

Danger Zone Aficionado
Staff member
Forum Administrator
Reaction score
Saturday, September 14, 2019 at 11:00PM EST
Tyson Fury vs Otto Wallin
ESPN T-Mobile Arena, Las Vegas

You can sign up for a free seven-day trial of ESPN+ right here, and you can then stream UFC on ESPN+ live on your computer, phone, tablet or streaming device via the ESPN app.

Fury-Wallin will stream live and exclusively in the United States on ESPN+, the main event to begin at 11:00 pm ET (undercards beginning at 7:30 pm ET)

Tyson Fury (28-0-1, 20 KOs) vs Otto Wallin (20-0, 1 NC, 13 KOs)

Heavyweight Contest

https://www.sherdog.com/news/news/T...hin-Results-Headliners-Hit-Their-Marks-161753

Fury vs. Wallin Weigh-in Results:
Tyson Fury (254.4) vs. Otto Wallin (236)
Emanuel Navarrete (121.8) vs. Juan Miguel Elorde (121.2)
Jose Pedraza (139.5) vs. Jose Zepeda (139.4)
Isaac Lowe (127.4) vs. Ruben Garcia Hernandez (127.2)
Felix Valera (176) vs. Vyacheslav Shabranskyy (175.4)
Carlos Cuadras (115.6) vs. Jose Maria Cardenas (115.2)
Gabriel Flores Jr. (132.6) vs. Miguel Angel Perez Aispuro (132.6)
Isidro Ochoa (122) vs. Iskander Kharsan (122.4)
Guido Vianello (240) vs. Cassius Anderson (244.2)
Abram Martinez (140) vs. Kevin Johnson (142.2)

Two additional things:

NOTE: We are implementing a new feature called LIVE THREADS. To enable them, click on your status bar (your username on top of the screen) and go down to "Join User Groups". If you join in on the "Live Threads" usergroup, you will automatically be a part of this.

What it means is that you will no longer have to refresh the thread when viewing it, as new posts will be added automatically. If you encounter any issues with Live Threads, please contact an administrator.

Also, we are adding polls to these official RBR/PBP threads. I know this one might be comically lopsided but it is what it is.

There is no path to victory here for Wallin besides injury. One inferior boxers boxer against a superior one. No big punch from either side. No real cardio issue. Nothing. Nada.

As always, no spoilers from the DAZN card here and vice versa, please.

RIP Tupac, always remember that Chappelle skit in the nightclub, genius.

Two additional things:

NOTE: We are implementing a new feature called LIVE THREADS. To enable them, click on your status bar (your username on top of the screen) and go down to "Join User Groups". If you join in on the "Live Threads" usergroup, you will automatically be a part of this.

What it means is that you will no longer have to refresh the thread when viewing it, as new posts will be added automatically. If you encounter any issues with Live Threads, please contact an administrator.

Also, we are adding polls to these official RBR/PBP threads. I know this one might be comically lopsided but it is what it is.
sweet, glad to see good changes

Two additional things:

I did the above, but when I come to this thread it shows "click here to view thread in real-time!" and when I do it takes me back to the join groups page where it shows I already joined the live threads group. Firefox with NoScript, but I don't think I'm blocking anything but google stuff.
<Fedor23>

I did the above, but when I come to this thread it shows "click here to view thread in real-time!" and when I do it takes me back to the join groups page where it shows I already joined the live threads group. Firefox with NoScript, but I don't think I'm blocking anything but google stuff.
<Fedor23>
You don't have to click it, you're already a member of the Live Threads usergroup. You just proceed as normal now, the page will update every 30 seconds.

You don't have to click it, you're already a member of the Live Threads usergroup. You just proceed as normal now, the page will update every 30 seconds.

OK, cool. We'll see. Why does it show "Thread Status: LIVE THREAD - Click here to view the thread in real time!" at the top and bottom of the thread, though? I mean if it's already updating. Confusing.

It did update with yours without me refreshing, though. I think.

OK, cool. We'll see. Why does it show "Thread Status: LIVE THREAD - Click here to view the thread in real time!" at the top and bottom of the thread, though? I mean if it's already updating. Confusing.

It did update with yours without me refreshing, though. I think.
It's explaining to people that there's a live thread going on, and if they want to experience it, that's the place to go.

Back